𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟐𝟏

Start from the beginning

"so as i was saying, after that, you did shots with some people, and everyone was impressed by the way. you also did chugging matches of small cans of beer. you know that thing where you pop it on the side and drink sideways? that. you won most of them," remi took a deep breath before continuing. "what else... you had the literal host come up to you saying you have a pass to all his parties and deemed you the "life of the party" that night. that was pretty cool. oh, and, you made atsumu, osamu and i dance with you one by one. suna too!"

"that's so bad... even suna too?" you groaned shaking your head.

"yeah! suprisingly he just agreed with only one snarky comment, a world record for him. he genuinely looked like he was having fun with you, though!" remi nodded. "he even smiled."

"oh," you said not knowing what to think of that information. "that was it though, right? the only embarrassing thing was the dancing, though... right?" you asked.

"yeah but you did ask for some guys socials so look through like instagram or snapchat. either one."

you dramatically fell into her lap, "never drinking that much again."

she patted your head, "good. i want to be the next person to be messed up! so you watch after me next time, deal?"

"definite. deal."

"good, now let's take these face masks off and finish some skin care. while we do that, you tell me about this morning!" remi practically jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

you followed not long behind her and started taking off your face mask. "ok so where should i start now..."

(third pov + flashback)

y/n stirred in her sleeping, the blinding sun started to slowly make its way and seep through the cracks of her curtains. not being able to take it anymore she wakes up and slowly gained full consciousness.

she rubbed her eyes with her right hand and let out a small yawn. it wasn't as dark in her room but still light enough to see in her semi-dark room. her eyes widened when she sees suna still sleeping from her lap from the night before.

he laid on his side, head on her lap with his right arm gripped around y/n's thighs and his forearm as well as his right hand laid loosely around y/n's calve. his left hand gently gripping y/n's left thigh as well.

'what the fuck?' she cursed to herself. 'what time is it?' a million thoughts running through her mind. she caught a glimpse of the clock on her bedside table to see that it's 11:07 in the morning. she let out a small sigh of relief because your parents didn't bother to check on you before work because of the amount of trust they have in you to send them a text if you weren't coming home.

she noticed him stirring in his sleep as well and she pretended to fake sleep. unknown to why that was her first immediate response or action.

suna woke up a few seconds later, also because of the sun, and tried to make himself aware of where he was. since he was still being influenced by the drowsiness, it took him a few seconds. once he saw himself, and
y/n, in the mirror he quickly shot up and sat straight.

y/n pretended to stir awake and finally "woke up".

she made eye contact with him and quickly broke it acting oblivious, "fuck, what time is it?"