𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟏𝟐

˚ ༘♡ S

˚ S. RINTAROU ‧₊˚.

YOU SHUT OFF YOUR PHONE, CONFUSION
and curiosity written on your face. you had just finished texting SR, while the conversation between you two left you speechless.

all the hints, a few coincidences- but, are they coincidences? you know you're denying them but you don't know why. the rollercoaster of emotions you feel when talking to SR was refreshing. the feeling of not knowing who's behind the screen keeps you on your toes.

honestly, he seems so close to you but far at the same time. you were deep in thought staring off into nothing and remi seemed to have noticed. "y/n...you okay? you've been staring at nothing for the past three minutes..."

"what? no- yeah, yeah. i'm okay," you nodded. "just thinking."

"you wanna talk about it?" she asked, you said a quick 'yes'.

"okay, so you know my online friend SR, right?" you asked, she nodded. "we've been giving each other these hints about our real selves. there seems to be so many coincidences, so many 'what-if's?', you know?"

you paused to take a breath.

"but, i don't know. i've been kind of...in denial? it seems too good to be true to know him in real life. what if i made a bad impression. what if he doesn't like me in person. i enjoy talking to him online. i like this rollercoaster of emotions i get when texting him..."

you showed remi some texts between you and SR so she can get a bigger picture. her face showed phases of shock and amusement. after taking in what you vented she smiled a soft smile.

"y/n..." she laughed a bit, "do you like him?"

"what?" you asked, embarrassed at the thought of you developing these feelings with someone online. i mean, you never even met the guy. "how'd you come to that conclusion? we've never even met..."

remi looked at you, "that doesn't matter. many people develop feelings the way you and SR met. i've heard many things about distant relationships, online relationships, and a lot more. you can't control those types of feelings."

"i mean, you're right i guess. maybe a small crush? i'm not too sure. but, let's just stick with a small crush for now..." you exhaled.

"yes of course- just remember, these feelings come naturally to people. try not to freak out too much," remi smiled, you nodded. "so to put it short, you have a small crush on SR, don't want this guessing-game to end because you're scared you might know each other in person and you might have made a bad first impression?"

"yep," you stated, eyebrows furrowed. "i can't believe i just vented all this to you. sorry for pouring out so much."

remi got up from where she was to sit closer to you and put an arm around your shoulder. "hey don't worry about it. you're always so reserved and you know how to keep your emotions in check. i wish i was more like you. and if i'm being honest, i want you to open up to me more like this.

you're always there for me when i need to talk. i want to be there for you," remi laid her head on your shoulder- you laid your head on hers. "i get how hard it can be to realize you've developed feelings for someone. when i do i kind of fall into a panic. i don't know why- but i do."

"thanks remi," you smiled. "i genuinely can't live without you."

"anytime," she said.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
i don't think i was originally gonna
have the story go like this. but let's see
where this goes from here :)

 but let's seewhere this goes from here :)