𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⟶ 𝟎𝟐𝟎

Start from the beginning

the two of you had already picked out what you wanted to wear, and are now doing some makeup.

"i'm so excited for this party!" remi cheered.

you didn't really make out what she said, so you turned down the loud music in the background coming from your speaker. "huh? sorry what was that?"

"i said, i'm so excited for this party!"

you nodded, "ohhh, yeah me too! we haven't been to one in awhile."

"agreed!"

you turned the music back up soon afterwards, continuing your makeup.

you and remi arrived at the party. suna, sana, and the twins were already inside so the two of you go in to meet them.

as you were trying to push past the crowd you felt a hand press onto your lower back. you turn around to find the grey haired twin.

"oh, hey osamu!" you said as you waved so that he can sort of make out what you were saying.

"hey! you look great!" he sort of smiled.

"huh?!" you yelled loudly, trying to get him to hear you over the music and talking. you could barely hear anything yourself.

he shook his head, "i said we're over here!" he pointed in a direction, signaling you to follow him. you got remi's attention, having her follow as well.

you go over to the ping pong table where beer cup pong was presented. you see suna with his arm around sana and a very obvious tipsy atsumu trying to throw the ball into the cup. he loses, obviously, and drinks whatever he has to.

atsumu then spots you and remi, then waved you over.

"y/n! c'mon, give it a shot! remember how good you were? this guys even better!" atsumu laughed hysterically. his cheeks were tinted and hair disheveled.

you rolled your eyes jokingly at his unneeded remark.

"wanna play?" the random guy turned to you.

you looked at him before contemplating. "sure, i'll play."

the two of you set everything up, and started your game.

unfortunately, you lost. so here you were with a bruised ego but feeling great with the alcohol in your system. remi agreed to look after you, she wasn't much of a big drinker, only when she feels like it. just a few sips here and there.

"this is so fun!" you said taking a few more shots.

suna looked at you amused, "how much have you had to drink?"

"not enough!"

"oh god," he sighed.

you threw an arm around his shoulder playfully, "maybe you need someeee!" he nodded his head, taking your half drunken cup from your hands. he faked a sip, with only putting his lips on the edge where your stained lipstick was and placed it down somewhere random to get the drink away from you.