Chapter 12

Aizawa gave us all a run down of what we were about to do. He then made Kat go first and he threw a baseball while using his quirk to push it further. The ball soared through the air really far and landed at a distance of 705.2 meters, starting this whole thing off with a strong score.

This assessment wasn't all that difficult, I didn't score in the top three but I did fairly well. Aizawa had also threatened to expel the person who did the worst. I wasn't nervous about this though, I could tell by his body language and the expression he was making that he wasn't being serious. It seemed to make everyone work as hard as they could to get a high score so I don't necessarily blame him.

When the test was over, a boy named Izuku Midoriya was in last.

"Hah you fucking nerd." I heard Katsuki say as he looked at the score board.

"O-oh hi Kacchan." Midoriya said as he turned to look at Katsuki. He seemed really nervous and uncomfortable which confused me.

"How do y'all know each other?" I asked as I walked up to the duo.

"Tch. Deku and I went to middle school together." Kat grumbled when he saw me.

"Mhm!" The green haired boy said. "Who are you?" He asked me as he looked between Kat and I.

"Oh I'm basically his brother. I live with the Bakugou's." I answered simply. He seemed really surprised by my answer and his eyes widened.

"No way! Since when?? I didn't know Kacchan had a brother." Midoriya said absolutely dumbfounded.

"Oh just this summer actually." I told him. At this point Katsuki had walked away from us grumbling about a "shitty deku" and we were basically alone on the field.

"I'll answer more of your questions later but we should head in." I said sheepishly while pointing to the group of students that had left us.

I saw Shinsou staying to the back of the group so I ran up to him and caught up with everyone else. Midoriya had sprinted past me and joined a group of other students, one of which had half red and half white hair.

"Hey!" I greeted cheerfully as I stepped into pace with him. He looked down at me and smiled causing a blush to flare up on my face.

"Hey Kami." He said sweetly. Oh lawd he's hot. We continued walking to the locker room and we were greeted with the usual chaos as we entered.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, we had a test in basically all of our classes, just for the teachers to have a baseline on how much we already knew. I purposely scored low on all of them, which surprised Katsuki and even Aizawa for some reason.

"Kaminari, I'd like to have a word with you after class." He said as he posted the grades for everyone to see where they were compared to the other students.

"Ok sir." I replied as I looked at the scoring. I was close to being the one that scored the lowest, the one being lower than me was Ochako Uraraka.

Shortly after all of the students finished looking at their scores class ended and I told Kat I'd meet him back home after I was done talking with Aizawa.

"What's up?" I asked him as a crowd of students left, leaving Shinsou and a guy named Tokoyami. Tokoyami was a really cool dude, his quirk made it to where he had a birds head and he wore a dark cloak that hid his body. He was really quiet, staying hidden away from most people. I had noticed during our breaks that Shoji, who was another really cool guy in our class, was the only one that could get Tokoyami to come out of his shell. It was cute.

"I wanted to talk to you about your scores from earlier." He stated like it was obvious. "You scored really high on the entrance exam but today you almost failed a lot of the tests. Some questions that you got wrong you had gotten right on the entrance exam, can you explain that to me?" He asked as a serious look took over his face.

"Um well, today might have just been an off day?" I all but asked as I tried to think of an excuse. 'Shit, I hadn't even noticed that some of them were the same.' I thought as I looked around the room again. For some reason Shinsou was still here but it looked like he wasn't paying attention to us so I let it be.

"Tell me the truth kid. Were you cheating on the entrance exam?" He asked as his eyes grew cold. I sighed a little before explaining myself. I told him all about my past, making sure to keep my voice down so I wasn't overheard by anyone else, and explained to him my situation.

"Alright then. Nothing bad will happen if people knew you were smart but I'll let it slide if that what you want." I thanked him as he said this but stopped talking as he continued. "Don't think I'm going to let you get away with not doing work though. I'll be giving you special homework to complete instead of the stuff I'll give the rest of the class. You can just pretend you didn't do their homework or whatever." He finished as he thought out the logistics of it all. He worked out with  me when I was supposed to turn in my paperwork to him and how this would all work between the two of us. At the end of the conversation it had gotten a little late so I texted Katsuki that I'd be headed home soon.

"I'm going to have Hitoshi walk you home if that's alright, I don't want anything happening to you. It got kind of late." Aizawa said as he finished packing up his stuff. I nodded slightly and looked at where said boy was before, only to realize he had disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" I asked, mainly to myself but Aizawa overheard me.

"Probably in the teachers lounge, follow me kid." He said as he started walking away.

A/N: it's getting long so I'll end this one here