𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I just woke up."

"I had just woke up yesterday and you wanted your head between my legs." She glances down at my robe.

"We have dinner later with your Aunts and my Mom." I say. Diana invited my mom, Jane and Beck over for dinner...

"That's later." She says.

"Yes, but we still have to bake those Christmas cookies." I say and she smiles.

"Baby, they're coming at five...It's eleven." She huffs. I cross my arms for a second while looking at her and she holds eye contact.

I wait for her to break it but she doesn't, I laugh a little looking away.

"You're always so horny." I turn her legs towards me and she smiles opening them.

"Maybe don't write stuff like that then." She says, I grab her waist picking her up and she gasps, her legs wrapping around me.

"Lesson learned." I say as I walk towards my office. She reaches back opening the door and I can't help the smirk as I shake my head.

I move my hands up to her waist as I put her down, I shut my office door before she pushes me back up against it as she grabs my face kissing me. I laugh against her lips.

When Diana's horny and I give into her, I can almost never tease because she will whine about it...she wants to be touched right away.

"You need to relax." I mumble pushing down her shorts, she helps me with them before her hands go to my robe.

"I need you, Natalie." She mumbles back in response and I smile against her soft lips.

I move my hand to her lower back, walking her backwards as my mouth works against hers, our tongues meeting.

My robe gets pushed down and I smile against her lips, I pull back, I pull out my office chair, moving it.

"You cleared your desk? Were you expecting this to happen?" She breathes heavy, as do I.

"I never know what to expect with you." I say pulling the oversized hoodie over her head, I throw it on the floor before I grab her waist again pulling her against me, roughly but she moans into my mouth as our lips meet again.

I back her up against the desk, I nip at her lip, tugging as her hands run over my back.

I reach down, moving her legs apart, I feel her wet core. I suppose she did imagine this before it happened.

"Turn around." I pull back and she looks up at me through her eyelashes, I pull back slightly as she turns around, she glances at me over her shoulder.

I look down her back, I smack her ass, not too hard...not yet at least. She jumps slightly, I run my hand up her back, I push her down onto the desk.

I pull my hands back as I move her legs apart, I look down. I take a breath at the sight of her bent over the desk.

I move my hand between her legs again, she looks back at me, I look at her as I press my fingers into her tight core, she holds eye contact with me as she sucks in her own breath.