His shirt

When i started working my boss would always get angry at me and criticise my work. He would just keep shouting at me every time even if the mistake wasn't mine.
Then one day we had a very important project for which we had a lot of work pending so after work we went to his penthouse to continue working. It was dinner time so he ordered dinner for us. When the dinner arrived we ate in silence and went back to working. It was 11pm then he told me as it is late I should stay at his penthouse for the night. I told him that's alright i can just call a cab and go but he was so angry about it and scared of his outburst I agreed first but then i told him i am not carrying any night clothes and i am in formal wear i should probably go only.
But he said he will give me his clothes to wear to which I agreed without a word.
Then he went to his room and got me one of his white shirt. I thanked him he showed me the guest room I would be sleeping in. I went to the washroom and wore his shirt without the bra because I thought i will be sleeping only so I won't need it and came to the guest room.  I was thirsty so i went outside wearing just his thinking he must would have slept by now. But to my surprise when i went near kitchen I found my boss still working. When he looked up to see me his expression was not what I expected. It seemed he opened his mouth to say something but his mouth was stuck. He was looking me up and down. Held his gaze for a long time at my chest. That's when I realised I wasn't wearing a bra and the shirt was white so it might be a little transparent. Panicking he would get angry at me I hurried to kitchen I could feel his gaze following me but i kept walking praying he won't get angry at me. Once I reached the kitchen I quickly had a glass of water and hurried towards the guest room. Again I felt his gaze on me instead of his laptop but I continued walking hoping he won't stop me and shout. Once I reached the guest room i felt relieved.