𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤 : 𝘞𝘩𝘺?

Start from the beginning

you tried to wandered around his room and there was a small couch and a tv near beside the bed you had slept in. and also ...

his room was full of lemon scent including his bedsheet. and you also noticed that you're not on your uniform so you suddenly frowned.

'what the heck?!' you cursed under your breath and your eyes widened. who did dressed you that time?!

you just heard a knock on your door and the thoughts washed up away when it opened. it reveals a young girl who were just looked like your age, his golden locks appears to shine in the middle of the morning sun. when you stare at his figure, you couldn't stop yourself from admiring the sweet girl infront of you.

"is your wound already okay?" her soft voice made you reminded of your mother who had just left you. your lips pursed as you glanced at the ramen that she brought together in a tray.

"y-yeah ... " you answered as she placed a small wooden table infront of you and then the ramen. the smell of the food was starting to crumble your stomach as you didn't just eat since yesterday.

the girl then smiled as she started to talk again, "though i'll make sure that i'd dressed and healed your wound. you were also pretty bad yesterday as my brother brought you home with a bruised on face." she sat on the corner of the bed, just like what mikey did earlier. you were surprised as you heard that.

you really thought that mikey was the one who dressed and treat your wound but your were wrong, there was also a girl living on his house.

you didn't hesitate to get the chopsticks easily and munch it as you couldn't stop yourself from being hungry. you knew that it was rude eating infront of people but you couldn't just wait.

she stared at you for a while still with a smile on her face.

the ramen was delicious. that was the first time that you taste a sweet homecook dish. you also missed it the most.

"it's delicious." you suddenly uttered it out of nowhere as you heard her small chuckle.

"oh, thank you. i really prefer cooking ramen for everyone whenever they feel bad." she said as she had already stood up.

"oh by the way, my name's emma. how about you? "

"i'm y/n, " looking at those golden eyes, it melts your heart. that feeling was really new. you didn't feel that ever since your family had neglected you. the trauma that you've been carrying, it was so dark that you couldn't feel happiness for a while.

the door flung open again when mikey entered, meeting eyes with yours for the second time.

emma bid goodbye and left us for a while, leaving me and him inside his room. you realized that it was already saturday morning, and there's no class today.

you had already finished eating the soup and it still rested on the small bedside table that was placed in-between you.

"do you mind telling me what happened? "

that was the first question mikey had blew into his mind and now, let out on his mouth. that made you quiet shocked for a bit. you couldn't still answer though, because it was hard to tell him the whole story.

"i ran away from my abusive brother." that's what you had just said, nothing more. you looked away from his deep gaze.

that made mikey's jaw clenched as he heard that from you. he hates seeing a girl being abused or treated bad by boys. his goal is to save everyone, that's what toman did to others too.

the first that he saw you, he can't seem to just neglect you out of that rooftop ruining your life through end.

"is that the reason why you needed to end your life? " he said in a serious tone, and that made you flinched for a bit.

"i-it's not just like that, " you stuttered in-between the conversation, as you can't seem to stand the silence.

you heard him took out a sighed as he sat on the couch and turned on the television for him to watch. you stared on his action and his face for a while.

hands are resting on his face while some strands of his hair were falling on his face as he titled his head while watching the tv. you couldn't stop admiring him from afar.

you thought that the actual gang leader just like him were just like your brother's personality, but you misunderstood him. he was the opposite above all.

"i really can't help you if you didn't tell me what happened to you and why you have a bruised on your face." he said without looking at me, his eyes were staring at the tv.

you swallowed hard. but it was just your problem. you were actually the one who just keep it a secret away from everybody including the teachers. you didn't have any friends from school as your brother ended up scolding them and pushed them away from you.

your brother just own's you from everything.

now, you were the one who let out a heavy sigh as you stood up from his bed and holding the empty bowl you've eaten earlier.

"i didn't know how to say this but ... "

"i'm listening." he immediately answered as he got up from his seat and took the bowl on your hand making you startled.

never in your life telling your problem to anyone. it was the first time that you'll let out the pain and sadness in your heart. your heart started beating faster as he looked at you with his serious face.

mikey was really interested in your life.

and you can't even say no about it.

but again, why?