Chapter 5 - Truths & Lies Shall Arise - Deadly Life

Start from the beginning

"Her MonoDex seems to have shattered. Does it turn on?" Alan asked. I tried turning it on.

"No.. I'm afraid not." I said. 

"I didn't even know these devices could break... Though I guess it is an electronic.." Said Alan.

(Truth Bullet 5)
I continued searching through Mary's pockets. I found something smaller this time.

"Tape?" This small roll of tape was also in her pockets. Maybe that's why she was in the Art exhibit. 

That was everything unordinary about Mary's body. Now I'll have to look in this room.

(Truth Bullet 6)
Next to Mary's head was a sharp object. It kind of resembles a guillotine. This must of been the weapon used to end Mary's life. I further inspected the weapon. It's loose appearance made me realize something.

"Is that tape?" I said. Rather than a giant blade, two blades were taped together to look like long one. This case keeps getting more weird.

(Truth Bullet 7)
Attached to the blades was a long rope. The end of the rope didn't seem to be attached to anywhere... but the rope did lead somewhere.

(Truth Bullet 8)
Some sandbags tied up with a smaller rope sat by the wall of the Art exhibit. The two ropes may have been attached together once before.

"Hey Eva.. Look here." Simon called for me.

"What is it Simon?"

(Truth Bullet 9)
"There's a dent on the wall." Said Simon. The dent wasn't that far from the sandbags I found earlier.

"Something heavy must of impacted the wall for it to have dented like that." I said

"Or someone..." Simon said. 

I explored the art exhibit a bit more in case of some new evidence. 

"What a weird message?" Michael said. I walked towards him to view what he was observing.

(Truth Bullet 10)
One of the canvases had some writing on it.

"Don't trust the clown?" Michael said. "What clown? There's no clowns here."

"I think it's..." I looked at Michael... blinking at him... "Nevermind. We can discuss this in the class trial." 

"This message still confuses me..." Said Michael.

(Truth Bullet 11)
Just below the canvas laid a silver spoon. Why would a spoon be here?

"Weird... First some butcher's knives.. and now a spoon?" Constance staggered.

"What do you mean Constance?"

(Truth Bullet 12)
"Well... when I was cleaning up in the kitchen. I noticed two butchers knives went missing... I don't think I noticed a spoon missing. But then again, there's so many."

"Did anyone seem suspicious at all?" I asked Constance.

"I don't think so..." She said.

I looked around the art exhibit a bit more, until I found myself at the sink.... Hm...

(Truth Bullet 13)
A wet paintbrush laid in the middle of the sink. It must of been used recently. 

(Truth Bullet 14)
Next to be a red ball of some kind.

"*Sigh*" Michael sighed.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him

"Kind of.. Something of mine went missing again..."