"I really don't like your intelligence, Draco..." Sky said, annoyed because Draco could read his thoughts.

"Well... because you already know that my name is on the guest list, I will ask your permission to clear my schedule tomorrow, because I have to accompany Phayu." Draco said.

"Hmm" answered Sky with a sigh.

"Is there anything else you want to talk about? If not, I'll go back to work" Draco asked, Sky shook his head slowly. Because there was nothing to talk about, Draco finally left.

"Draco..." Sky's call made Draco stop his steps and turned towards Sky.

"As punishment because you have done illegal things on the Be🍀Heart website, I will send Zura to be on duty out of town for a week" Draco widened his eyes at Sky's words.

"You can't do that Sky..." Draco protested.

"The punishment I gave is still light for the mistakes you did or do you want me to tell Zura about the illegal actions you did? You know, he will be very sad and disappointed in you?" said Sky.

"Fine... I will accept the punishment you are given, but don't tell Zura about this" Sky nodded in agreement. Draco came out of the sky room feeling annoyed because he had to be separated from his boyfriend for a week.
.
.
The day when phai, phayu, king and win came to the green house finally arrived.
Phai and phayu came first, while win, king and dean came last. Phayu saw pentagon and he was quite amazed at how big the pentagon club is. Phayu did know that the Pentagon was one of the biggest clubs in this city but Phayu didn't expect that this club would be this big. Don't ask phai, phai has often been in and out of the pentagon club but phai just found out that pentagon has a green house.
When win, king and dean came they immediately entered the pentagon and phayu was even more amazed by the scenery inside the pentagon. But on the other hand, Phayu also feels worried about Rain because the Pentagon club is the same as other clubs where there are lots of drunk people who are unconscious. Phayu isn't sure that Rain will be okay here. Dean saw phayu's worried face and could read what phayu was thinking.

" You don't need to worry about Agris, even though Pentagon is the same as any other club, the security in this place is quite tight. Especially if he is a flower, the guards here will guard them very strictly," said Dean, Phayu nodded. Dean saw the bodyguards staring at him but he quickly shook his head quickly asking the bodyguards not to approach or bow to him because he came here as Dean not Draco. And the bodyguards understood dean's body language and they didn't move from their place.

Phayu, phai, dean, win, and king were already on the elevator to the greenhouse, they were quite nervous because they were worried that they would be caught but it seemed they were safe and could get into the elevator. They reached the top and phayu was amazed again to see that the green house was very different from the pentagon club. Even though there is both music and drinks, the atmosphere in the green house is so comfortable and calm that it really relaxes the people who come. Phayu's eyes fixed on Agris who was serving guests and Phayu came to Agris. The guest served by Agris, a young man who is quite handsome and Phayu, does not like him. Phayu pulled Agris' hand when Agris served a drink for his guest and Agris was shocked to see phayu here.

"Ung... what's wrong?" Agris asked a little nervous because Phayu was in front of him.

"You...." Phayu's words were cut off by Abel who suddenly came and grabbed Agris' hand.

"Why are you so happy to hold my flower hand... you know that in here there is a prohibition against touching flowers carelessly because that is considered harassment here," said Abel coldly. Phayu grinds his teeth in anger but still lets go of Agris' hand.

"I know you guys are here looking for me, we'll talk somewhere else. Agris you come with me" Agris was confused

"but phi abel ... I'm on duty" said agris

"Let Byby replace you," Abel said, pointing to Byby to take over the Agris task.

"This way, please," said Val, who had been beside Abel, even though he smiled, but his eyes stared at King, King immediately broke into cold sweat. The same thing was done by Leander on win and win could only surrender when his lover stared at him. While dean didn't look at zura who had been glancing at him.

Phayu, phai, king, win and dean followed abel, agris, val, zura and leander to the VIP room above. When they entered, Phai, King, Phayu, Win and Dean sat down immediately when they were asked to sit down. While in front of them only Abel sat. Meanwhile, Leander, Agris, Zura and Val stood behind Abel, staring intently at their own lovers.

Phayu stared intently at Agris, which made Agris nervous, while Abel only glanced at Phayu and Agris alternately.

"If you are here just to stare at my flowers, you better get out of my place," said Abel firmly, Phayu returned Abel's sharp gaze.

"I will to the point here .... I want Agris as my fiancé" Phayu said without politeness. Agris, who heard it, was shocked, Abel chuckled in annoyance. Phayu was really testing his patience.