60.

*Anson's POV*

The conversation with Dad actually made me feel so much better.

Knowing that Parker and Cash have come to a slight understanding helped too.

But, dating 2 guys at once? That part makes me feel sketchy.

But I have to push the sketchy feeling aside because it's 6:00, and yet again, another knock on my door.

I sat up in my bed, and Parker was standing in my doorway. "You ready to go Ani?"

I let out a small smile and nodded. "Where are we going?"

"Over to my house. Our date is there." He smiled.

"Really?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes Ma'am." He nodded. "If that's not OK, we can go do something else, but, I kind of want you to see what I did for you."

My smile grew. "Your house is perfect."

He held his hand out, I grabbed it, and as soon as he pulled me to my feet, he pulled me right in with a hand on my lower back and kissed me.

The hand he was holding he moved to the back of his neck, then moved his right down to my back with his other one, pulled away, and smiled. "I haven't kissed you in a week and a half. But tonight, you're all mine." He backed away, grabbed both my hands, and pulled me out of my door.

He guided me down the stairs, and I swear as soon as we hit the living room, it was like he backed into a brick wall when my dad stood up and stood behind him.

Parker flew forward into me and just looked up at my dad.

Dad crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

"Hi." Parker pursed his lips.

"I'm going to tell you the same thing I told the other one." Dad nodded.

"Dad." I whined.

"You want to go?" He looked around Parker.

I sighed and nodded.

"4 things." He cleared his throat and held a finger up. "1. No Drinking." He shook his head.

"OK." Parker nodded.

"2." He held another finger up. "No Drugs."

"I don't do drugs Daddy Hal." He shook his head.

"3." Another finger. "I can't really tell you no hands because well, you're you, you do what you want. But if you get my daughter pregnant, I am going to bury you underneath the tree the three of you carved your initials in when you were 7."

"Oh my god." Parker cleared his throat.

"4. You do not leave that house after 11:00. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir." He nodded.

"Allergies?"

"Mushrooms." Parker sighed.

"Get out of my house, I don't want to see it advertised on either of your bodies. And so help me god Parker Gage, if I find out you're crawling through that window again, I will beat the entire ass off your body."

"OK." He choked out.

"Dad." I whined.

He nudged Parker out of the way and wrapped his arms around me. "Remember what I said earlier. I love you very much. Have a good time." He kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too." I wrapped my arms and squeezed.

"Go on, go." Dad nudged us out the door.

I can't tell you how fast I grabbed Parkers hands and pulled him out the door.