42.

*Anson's POV*

I don't know if the girls or Dyson and Duke could feel it.

But between Parker and Cash, you can literally cut the tension on this boat with a feather. Not even a spoon or knife. A fucking feather.

I have not a single clue why.

Dyson and Cash were behind the wheel.

Parker was laying out on the front benches.

The girls and I got Duke's big ass in the water.

But since I was turning into a prune, I decided I was going to get out, and attempt to talk to Parker since he hasn't spoken to me since we got on the boat. 3 hours ago.

I crawled up the small ladder and into the front of the boat, and laid on the bench across from him.

"You OK?" I propped myself up on an elbow.

"I'm fine." He nodded.

"You're not hanging out with anyone." I shook my head.

"That'd be because I'm perfectly fine laying here soaking up sun." He pulled the brim of his hat over his face.

"Well, are you and Cash OK?" I cleared my throat.

"Why, concerned that your boyfriend is in a tizzy?" He sat up and looked at me. "Scared it ruining your perfect weekend after your night last night?"

I scrunched my face. "No. He just told me you two argued this morning."

"Yeah, well I guarantee he didn't tell you what the argument was about." He shook his head.

"Do you want to tell me what it was about?" I pursed my lips.

He pursed his lips, leaned forward elbows to knees and just looked at me. "Not a fucking chance. But I would really appreciate it if our conversations stayed between us from now on."

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You told him what I said to you yesterday morning. Which was taken way too far and I apologized. You didn't need to go and tell him. So for now Anson, I'm gonna sit here, soak in the sun, and you can go spend time with your perfect fucking boyfriend. Sounds like a perfect boat day to me." He laid back down and put his headphones in.

I groaned, got up, and went to the driver's seat of the boat to just sit, because it was just Cash now. Dyson went to go get stuff around for lunch.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"Do I want to go swim, yeah." He pulled away. "With you, no." He shook his head.

"What?" I scrunched my face.

He took a deep breath. "You can clearly see that I'm pissed off. I've been pissed off since this morning. I told you Parker and I got into an argument, and instead of coming to talk to me, your boyfriend, you go and talk to Parker?" He raised his eyebrows.

"He's my friend." I pursed my lips.

"And I'm your boyfriend." He got up. "I'M your boyfriend. But if you'd rather go talk to Parker, go for it. But I'm done sharing my time with you, with him." He nodded, and literally jumped into the water.

My god, what the hell is going on.

*Dyson's POV*

The last thing I want to see when I come back out to the deck, is my sister on the verge of a mental breakdown and her overwhelmed face.

"What's going on?" I sat down next to her.

She took a deep breath and looked up into the clouds. "What am I doing wrong?"