"About?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Just, you guys moving things around the gym."

"Liar." Parker crossed his arms. "Garrett, asked her what time they should be there to help."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at Parker. "Really?"

"Who invited Garrett?" Cash crossed his arms.

"My mom." I nodded. "You going to turn all cave man and tell him he can't be there?" I crossed my arms.

He took a deep breath and looked at Dyson.

He shook his head.

Cash nodded, leaned down, and kissed me. "I'm going to go to class. I love you."

"I love you too." I nodded.

He walked away and I looked at Dyson and Parker. "What is his problem?"

"Garrett is his problem." Dyson nodded. "Garrett is my problem. And Parkers problem. And Dads problem. And Pipers problem. He himself is a fucking problem."

"So are you." I nodded. "I am a big girl. Nothing is going on with Garrett. I can talk to whoever I want, and if Cash has a problem with that, I will gladly talk to him about it, when I'M ready. Not you." I looked at Parker. "I was going to talk to him about it later, by the way. Next time maybe give me some fucking time? You know, like at lunch when he and I are going off campus so I can re-assure him nothing was going on?" I closed my locker. "Stay the hell out of my business. Both of you." I rolled my eyes and walked away.

I walked in to first person and sat down next to Cadence. "You OK babe?"

"Fucking boys, I swear to god." I shook my head.

"Oh no. Boyfriend, the whatever the hell he is, or Dyson?"

"All three." I sighed. "I have one conversation with Garrett about him and the guys coming to help at the gym tonight, and I swear, it was like they were trying to catch me in the act."

She pursed her lips. "OK. So, I need to tell you something that Andy told me over the weekend." She nodded.

"OK?"

"Well, we went to Nulls, and Garrett was there with Craig and Griffin, per usual."

"Of course." I nodded.

"Well, Andy recognized him, and told me something he said at your birthday party to Cash. And like, everyone heard it. Bobby, Andy, Jake, Dyson, Parker, and others."

"What'd he say?" I gave her a look.

"He told Cash not to count him out because he was still in, and that he had you long before Cash showed up." She scrunched her face.

I literally felt my entire face go blank. "I'm sorry." I held a hand up. "He said what?"

She nodded. "Cash, he has a reason to be skeptical around Garrett."

"Not anymore." I shook my head.

"Oh boy." She pursed her lips.

"Oh yeah."

The next few periods went by, and I met Cash for lunch out at his car.

"You still snippy?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I wasn't trying to be snippy with you." He shook his head and opened my door.

"Well, you were." I nodded and got in his car.

He walked around to his side and got in. "I know I was. I just, don't like that you still talk to Garrett, but do you." He pulled out of the parking lot.