"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Knees." He nodded. "Right now, please."

Well, I think this is not as much of a punishment.

But more of a him taking control of someone he CANT control kind of thing.

Because before I could even think, I was down on my knees in front of him looking up at him.

"Now take them off." He stood up in front of me.

I reached up, grabbed the hem of his sweatpants, and slid them down his ankles.

"These too." He slightly slid down his briefs.

I bit my lip and pulled them down too.

I swear to god my eyes bugged out of my head.

Every time I see this thing it's like a surprise that I already know is there.

"God this is going to be burned in to my brain now." He groaned as I wrapped my fist around it. "You look so hot."

And just like that, my body lit on fire.

I stroked it a few times before I brought my mouth up and ran his tip across my lips a few times before circling my tongue around it.

The longest "Fuuuuuuccck" came out when I slid it inside.

I slowly slid my mouth on and off an inch at a time until his hand came down to cradle the back of my head. "Shit."

This time, I went deeper and he wrapped his hands in my hair.

Then I went deeper, held my breath through 3 pumps, and gagged. "Fuck that's hot."

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to take in the sounds he was making, until he pulled my head back and my eyes shot open. "Eyes on me please."

Fuck I want him.

I reached up and started moving my hand in sync with my mouth.

"Fuck baby, just like that." He groaned, his hips flexing as he pressed a little deeper in to my mouth.

I swirled my tongue around his length and he pushed deeper.

"Fuck Anson." He pulled out of my mouth, bent down, lifted me, and this man really tossed me on to the bed with like, zero effort.

I watched him tentatively as he crawled up my body dragging his fingers across every inch of my skin.

He kissed up my neck and I let out a soft whimper as he slid his hand to the inside of my thighs.

"I love you so much." He kissed me hard.

He pulled away and I bit my bottom lip.

He sighed and smirked. "You are so fucking good at that." He brushed his thumb along my lip pulling it out of my teeth and running a finger right along my center.

"Fuck." I threw my head back.

"You love it when I fuck your mouth, don't you." He started kissing down my body, paying close attention to each side of my chest as he shoved my underwear down my legs.

He settled himself on his stomach in between my legs, and ran his tongue up the inside of my left thigh.

"Now, I'm gonna fuck you with mine, and I want you to wait to come until I tell you to." He mumbled against my thigh just before he sucked the skin deep in to his mouth.

"Fuck, OK." I let out a soft moan.

"That's my girl."

And he licked me from bottom to top in one long, hard stroke.