"Parker." She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. "You're not obsessed with Anson. There's a difference."

"Between?" I shook my head.

"Infatuation, and in love." She nodded. "Parker, you've been talking about this girl for 4 years now. Every time you came home at the end of the summer, you were depressed as hell because things with Anson didn't get fixed. And now that they are, your heart is breaking even more because you're watching her be happy with someone else. P Martin you love her. Question is, how much. Enough to, leave her be, see where things go with Cash. Or to the point where you'll do anything to be with her. Take the day and think about that, then we'll figure it out. OK?"

I wiped my face and nodded.

"Come on. Let's go eat. You need to eat before we go on the boat." She kissed my cheek.

We walked back inside and to the kitchen.

"You sure you're alright?" Dyson pursed his lips.

"Yeah. I'm uh, I'm gonna go see if they're up now." I nodded and walked up the stairs.

I got to the door again and it was quiet, so I knocked.

The door came open, and Cash was there in sweats with no shirt on. "What's up?"

"Uh, breakfast is done." I nodded.

"Oh. OK. Uh, she's brushing her teeth she should be right down." He started walking out.

"Cash." I grabbed his arm.

"What?" He gave me a look.

"Dyson, he made breakfast."

"OK?" He shook his head.

"You uh, you may want to put a shirt on for now. So she can help you cover those before we go on the boat." I pointed at his collar bones.

He sighed and shook his head. "Right." He nodded and grabbed a shirt. "She, uh, got a little crazy." He scrunched his face.

"Yeah, I see that." I cleared my throat.

"So." He threw his arm over my shoulder. "Where is Kin?"

"They gym, with Duke."

"Good morning Rambo." Piper smiled as we walked in the kitchen.

"Good morning to you Miss Piper. Good morning Holly. What's up Dys?" He sat down with Holly.

"Making your bitch ass breakfast since someone decided to sleep in." He nodded. "Where's Ans?"

"I'm right here. I was brushing my teeth." She came walking in the kitchen.

"How nice of you to join us." Piper kissed her cheek.

"Good morning." She smiled and sat next to Cash.

Cash pulled her hair out of her ponytail and laid it over her shoulders and leaned in and whispered something.

Her face turned beat red and she adjusted her hair.

Jesus Christ, someone help me.

*Cash's POV*

Well, it's safe to say Anson did not look in the mirror after she put her hair up.

Because unfortunately, not only did she get a little crazy, but so did I and she has 2 massive hickeys on the left side of her neck.

And she came down with them on full display.

She sat down next to me, I reached over, pulled her ponytail out, and spread her hair over her shoulders.