"You're not gonna have any nightmares from the movie, right?" I clarified.

"Yeah, I'll be alright." San smiled.

"Good, I was worried. Hey, so I planned our third date. Are you free tomorrow evening?" I asked.

"Yeah. What are we doing?" He asked.

"It's a suprise." I smiled.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." San said.

"I'll text you when to come over." I said. San nodded and kissed me good night. I went inside, and he walked away.

*Saturday Evening*

My Beloved San

Y/N: It's all set up. Come over to my house.

San: Be there in a few!

I set my phone down on the table and smiled.

10 minutes later

Someone knocked on the door, and I ran over and opened it. San smiled when he saw me.

"Hey, come in." I said, moving to the side. San walked in and took his shoes off. We walked to the living room.

I laid a few blankets on the floor and piled pillows on top. I had a stack of movies ready to be watched.

"Suprise!" I said, smiling.

"Movie night?" San asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Sounds great." He smiled.

"I'm glad you like it." I said, feeling relieved.

"Yeah, I love a night in." San said.

"What do you want to watch first?" I asked, handing him the stack of CDs.

San looked through them. He grabbed one and smiled.

"This one." He said, handing it to me.

"Spiderman into the Spider verse?" I asked. San nodded.

(I have no idea what movies to list... I won't spoil anything, tho dont worry)

"Okay, sounds good." I said, taking the CD out and loading it up. I grabbed the remote and sat down on the bed of pillows. San sat down next to me. Once we were comfortably settled in, I started the movie.

The movie was fun and looked nice. The characters were kinda funny, and the story was entertaining.

When the movie was over. San had a big smile on his face.

"That was really good! I loved it!" He said.

"Yeah, it was. I liked it. What do you wanna watch next?" I got up and took the CD out, putting it back into its place.

San picked up the stack of CDs again and looked through it.

"How about this one?" San handed me the CD.

"101 Dalmatians? This one is good." I said, smiling. I loaded it onto the TV.

While watching the movie.

"Is this about her killing and skinning dogs?" San asked, disgusted.

"Yeah." I said.

"And it's for kids?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. San looked dumbfounded.

"The whole point is the dogs get their happy ending, and the villain gets punished." I shrugged. San nodded.

When the movie was over, I got up and took the CD out, putting it away.

"Shall we find the next one?" I asked.

"I'm actually feeling hungry." San said.

"I'm prepared for that too." I said, smiling. I took Sans hand and led him to the kitchen.

I grabbed a pizza out of the freezer and pre-heated the oven.

"You have any drinks?" He asked.

"Water tea or soda?" I asked.

"Soda." San said. I opened the fridge and handed him a Pepsi.

The oven was done pre heating and I put the pizza in.

"Okay, we have 20 minutes before it's done. Do you want to start a movie?" I asked.

"Not yet. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." San said. We walked out of the kitchen. San went to the bathroom, and I went into the living room sitting down on the pillows.

San came back and sat down next to me.

"You wanna play a game of uno?" I asked.

"Yeah, I haven't played in a while." He said. I grabbed the card deck and shuffled it, dealing out the cards.

I had no good cards. They were all numbers.

It started on red.

San skipped my turn and played again. I frowned and set one of my cards down. San changed the color to green. I sighed and drew a card from the deck.

I was still at 7 and Sans at 4.

San put another card down, and I gave him a plus two. He drew his cards and placed one down.

The game carried on for a while. San ended up winning.

"Winners put the game away." I said, handing him the deck.

"Why? Shouldn't it be the losers?" He asked.

"Winners put it away because the losers are licking their wounds." I said. San playfully rolled his eyes and put the cards away.

The timer went off for the pizza, and we went to the kitchen. I pulled the pizza out of the oven and set it down on a plate. I cut it up, and San carried it to the living room and set it down on the table.

I grabbed the stack of CDs and chose a movie.

"What movie is it?" San asked as I loaded it up.

"You'll see~" I said and sat down next to him.

"The Lorax?" He asked as the name displayed on the screen.

"Oh yeah, baby." I said, smiling big.