6

I filled Izzy in on everything. From what happened when I spilled my lunch tray on San to him leaning in the doorway of the classroom to him staring into my eyes to him, kissing my cheek good night.

"Oh my God. He kissed you good night?!" She asked, shocked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"He seems like a really sweet guy." Izzy sighed dreamily.

"I think he is." I said, smiling to myself.

Wednesday

*Mr. Williams class*

The classroom was empty, so I set my bag down and looked out the window.

"Good morning, Y/N." Yunho said over my shoulder. I turned to face him and blushed at his nearness. His face was a few inches away from mine. He was leaning over me, looking into my eyes.

"Good morning, Yunho." I managed to say.

Yunhos face flushed, and he suddenly stood straight up and stepped back.

Wooyoung threw his bag on his desk and came over to the window.

"Morning you two. What are you looking at?" Wooyoung asked, peering out the window.

"Nothing. I was just looking." I said, glancing back at the window and then at Yunho, whose face was still flushed.

I walked away from the window and sat at my desk, Yunho sat down too, and Wooyoung was at the desk in front of us.

Izzy ran into the room, dropping her bag at her desk and sitting down on the desk next to Wooyoung.

"Hey~." Izzy said to me. "Morning." She said to Yunho and Wooyoung.

"Morning." They greeted.

"Sooo.. has he texted?" Izzy asked.

"Not yet.." I said.

"Who?" Wooyoung asked.

"None of your business." Izzy said.

The bell rang, and Izzy and Wooyoung went to their desks. The rest of our classmates arrived, and class started.

Yunho leaned in close to me.

"Do you want to hang out this weekend?" Yunho asked quietly.

"Yeah, sure." I said, smiling.

"Do you have anything specific you want to do?" He asked.

"Not that I can think of. Just suprise me." I shrugged. Yunho nodded and sat up straight.

*Lunch*

Today, I remembered to pack my own lunch, so no more gross cafeteria lunch sludge or leeching of Yunho or San.

I ran over to the table where Yunho San and Izzy were already seated. I sat down next to Yunho across from San.

San saw me and gave me a big smile, and my heart soared. I smiled back, shyly remembering the kiss.

I set my lunch box down on the table and opened it.

"Hey, you remembered." Izzy said laughing.

"I did." I smiled.

"What'd you make?" Yunho asked.

"Some fried tofu and a salad." I said.

"That's hardly a lunch." Izzy said.

"I woke up late so I didn't have enough time to prepare a proper lunch." I said, pouting at her insult.

"Here, I helped my mom make my lunch, and I made too much." San said, handing me two sandwich rolls.