18) A kiss before lying

Depuis le début

"Sorry Spence I have plans with Mike, Aria's dropping me off at her house" Ava said.

"Oh, I thought you were only gonna hang out with him so you could see Ezra" Spencer told Aria.

"Well, I was but I don't know we actually started to become friends" Aria said. "So have you heard from Ezra" Spencer asked.

"No, I haven't" Aria said. "I just I can't believe that he never showed up and he never called you" Spencer said. "Yeah, cause it's not like it's illegal" Ava said sarcastically.

"Ava" Aria said. "Don't Ava me for stating the facts" Ava said. "How about you have you talked to Toby" Aria asked Spencer. "No" Spencer said.

"I didn't see his truck outside" Aria said. "No, I drove it back over to his parents' house I just you know sat in it for a while and um and I listened to the radio" Spencer said crying and Aria and Ava hugged her.

"I'm so sorry" Aria said. "I don't know how you're holding it together" Spencer said. "You'll get him back I'm sure of it" Ava said.

"Believe me I'm not as put together as I seem" Aria said before she and Ava pulled away from Spencer.

"Okay you have to tell me the truth I feel like I'm the reason that we're lying to Hanna" Spencer said. "Did I push us into doing this" Spencer asked.

"No of course not there are just certain situations where you have to lie to your friends even if you hate doing it" Aria said.

"Yeah" Spencer said. "It'll be okay Spence we'll figure it out" Ava said.

>>>

Mike laid down beside Ava shirtless breathing heavily. "If I knew you was gonna invite me over for sex I would've stayed at Spencer's" Ava said.

"Come on you know I love you" Mike said putting his arm around her kissing her forehead. "Yeah, I know" Ava said and Mike smiled before getting up putting his sweats back on.

"Good cause I got you something before we got distracted" Mike said and Ava sat up covering herself with the sheets.

"What did you get me" Ava asked and Mike handed her roses. "My favorite" Ava said smiling.

"What's this for" Ava asked. "Just for being the one person I can never stop loving for never changing who you are with everything that you have been through so far and for never giving up on me" Mike said and Ava smiled.

"I'll never give up on you Mike boyfriend or not I'll always be here for you" Ava said.

"I know" Mike said and gave her a quick kiss. "And I love you for it" Mike said. "And I love you no matter what I'll always love you" Ava said and Mike smiled.

>>>

"So, what'd you guys do last night" Hanna asked. "Oh, we studied for a Chen test" Aria said.

"We went to Spencer's for help" Emily said. "They did I was with Mike" Ava said. "So today is doomsday huh" Spencer said. "Why did you see her" Hanna asked.

"Oh, right Kate's here thanks for the reminder not" Ava said. "Han maybe Kate wants to start fresh" Emily said.

"The last time I gave her the benefit of the doubt I ended up blowing chunks on my chunky heels" Hanna said. "Oh my god is that her" Hanna asked.

"What" Aria said when she looked. "Never mind" Hanna said. "Hanna come on you need to relax" Aria said.

"Besides she will have to go through me first" Ava said. "I would be if you guys were doing a better job keeping a lookout" Hanna said.