15) A hot piece of A

Start from the beginning

"You guys give her a break she's trying to protect her boyfriend I understand where she's coming from, I'd be the same with Mike" Ava said.

"Wait is Caleb still crashing with Lucas where's Lucas's house" Spencer asked.

"I will go over there" Spencer said. "Spencer stop giving these orders we're not your winged monkeys" Hanna said.

"Okay guys stop" Aria said. "Finally, I was beginning to think it go on longer" Ava said.

"Okay there's gotta be a way that we can get Caleb to help without" Aria said before the phone went off.

"Answer it" Spencer said. "You answer it I'm not dying today" Ava said. "Answer it" Aria told Emily. "Answer it" Emily told Aria. "Why me" Aria asked.

"I've got glass in my hair" Emily said. "I'll answer it" Hanna said taking the phone. "What do you want me to say should we tell them we have the phone" Hanna asked.

"They'll know that when you say hello" Spencer said. "It's blocked" Hanna said and glass shattered.

"I've got Caleb's number I'm calling him" Emily said. "Go" Aria said and they all ran getting into Hanna's car and Hanna drove off.

>>>

"What's that number" Spencer asked Caleb. "Tells me how much data is currently loaded on the phone it's a lot" Caleb said.

"You mean like photos, videos" Emily asked. "Definitely more than angry birds" Caleb said.

"And how long will it take to download" Emily asked. "We're not there yet" Caleb said. "Hanna" Caleb said, and they looked at Hanna. "Hmm" Hanna said.

"You alright" Caleb asked. "Yeah" Hanna said. "You sure Han" Ava asked. "Yeah" Hanna said.

"Okay since you're sure" Ava said and Caleb, Ava, Spencer, Emily, and Aria went back to the monitor.

"You know I wish we met sooner probably could've been useful to find out why my dad hated me I'm sure he sent texts to everyone in his phone" Ava said.

"Your dad hates you" Caleb asked. "Adoptive dad" Ava told Caleb. "Well, he's an idiot" Caleb told Ava while Hanna smiled at Caleb and Ava seeing their friendship beginning to grow.

"Alright can somebody tell me whose phone this is or" Caleb asked. "We can't yet" Spencer said.

"The less you know right now the better" Aria said. "Trust us it's safer that way" Ava said.

"Okay" Caleb said. "Well then can somebody at least tell me why Emily smells like a bag of mulch" Caleb asked.

"Wait something just came up" Aria said seeing the message on the screen. "Crap" Caleb said seeing it. "What just happened" Aria asked.

"Phone got bricked" Caleb said. "Translate please" Aria said. "The owner shut down the phone from their computer" Caleb said. "What so we lost everything" Spencer asked.

"Spencer relax" Ava said. "We never had everything I have some files, but they're locked, and they're probably corrupted I can try and retrieve what I have but it's gonna take a while" Caleb said.

"Are you sure you want me to work on this" Caleb asked. "Yes" Aria, Spencer, and Emily said while Ava looked at Hanna.

"What about you Han" Ava asked. "Hanna are you alright with this" Caleb asked and Hanna nodded.

>>>

Ava snuck back into Mike's room through the window and saw him asleep. Ava silently closed the window and took off her shoes before going to lay next to Mike.