Founding The Fictions

Before 2000's Void-Broken and others were in their void and finally, there's nothing they can really do anymore. Lord of Void finally with a snap, started to talk:

Lord of Void:"Th-That's it! I'm-I'm d-d-done!"

Unnamed Creature:"LoV, chill. What's wro-"

Lord of Void:"W-W-What's wrong? WHAT'S W-WRONG!? CAN'T YOU SEEN IT!? WE'RE LITERALLY STUCK IN A PLACE WITH LITERALLY NOTHING!"

Void-Broken:"Lord...Just calm do-"

Lord of Void:"No! I'M-I'M SICK OF THIS PLACE. I WANT TO DO SOMETHING MORE ALIVE, MORE POSSIBLE!"

Void-Broken:"LoV..."

Lord of Void:"DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME STOP! YOU MIGHT OLDER THAN ME BUT YOU ALSO TIRED OF THIS PLA-"

Void-Broken:"LOV!!!!!!!"

With a two sharp tentacles come out, he crack the ground

With a two sharp tentacles come out, he crack the ground. With a rage he start to talk.

Void-Broken:"YES! I ALSO GONE MAD OF THIS PLACE! BUT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, I CAN HELP TO ADAPT MY MIND. YOU GUYS THE ONE WHO CAN HELP ME...You guys are the one who can help me...from saving me gone crazy..."

His last words are with sadness. LoV, Queen of Void and Unnamed Creature looking at him. Except Queen of Void, others are understanding his pain.

Void-Broken:"Please understand this...All of you."

As he said, unnamed creature slowly come near to him.

Unnamed Creature:"Void, dude. We know what your saying, please calm..."

While creature talking, realize something on the ground.

Unnamed Creature:"Wait...What's that on ground?"

As he asked, all of them gathered together with crack and look inside of it.

Void-Broken:"Wait...This...This is light!"

Unnamed Creature and Lord of Void was confused.

Lord of Void:"L-light? What is-is that?"

Void-Broken:"Well. How can i explain this...It's-"

Queen of Void:"Opposite of darkness..."

This was her first talk and they were shock a little sudden of her talk.

Queen of Void:"Light is energy that travels in invisible electromagnetic waves from its source to our eyes so we can see. We have darkness when light is blocked, like an umbrella blocking sunlight, or when light energy is shut off, like in an electric or battery-powered object."

Void-Broken:"You...Really know too much like me, but better i guess."

Unnamed Creature:"What's a umbrella, if i ask?"

Void-Broken:"Well... To be honest, i don't know about...Wait, is something moving in light?"

They all look again in light once more and seen a figure moving. It's a red cap man running in a direct place.

Lord of Void:"What is that?"

Void-Broken:"More like you can say,"Who is that?"."

Lord of Void:"Wait, why? That thing is a person?"

Queen of Void:"Indeed, Lord of Void. That 'thing' is a person, that has an actual body."

Unnamed Creature:"Hold on a second."

They all look at the unnamed creature, looks like he was thinking something. Then something comes to his mind.

Unnamed Creature:"Yes, that's it. Void, do you remember what were you do, when you gone mad?"

Void-Broken:"Uhh...Yea? I was gone mad and made a sharp tentacle with my body. And then I cracked the ground for stop LoV...Wait..."

Lord of Void:"Dude! You-You're a genius!"

Queen of Void:"Now you're talking about it."

With the enjoyement with his eye, Lord of Void start to crack the ground with sharp tentacles

With the enjoyement with his eye, Lord of Void start to crack the ground with sharp tentacles. Others were looking at him. They happy that he found some hapiness together with no longer boredom. However, unnamed creature saw something beyond the crack. He shouted to Queen and Void-Broken.

Unnamed Creature:"Uh... Void-Broken and..."

Queen of Void:"Queen of Void. But can call me Queen with short."

Unnamed Creature:"And Queen. Can you guys can tell, who's that?"

They confused since they already saw and explained. They were right next to cracked ground.

Unnamed Creature:"No... Not the running person, the big person on sky." he said.

Queen and Void look to sky and saw a human but it's not just a human, a real human.

Queen and Void:"That person is a real human." They both said in same time.

Unnamed Creature:"Real... Human?" he asked.

Queen of Void:"It is better to explain to you and LoV. So you guys get it." she said.

After a few hours of explanation about the difference between the real human and a fictional human, LoV and Unnamed Creature finally realizes the difference. However, this lead the Unnamed Creature to have a question.

Unnamed Creature:"Wait...If a real human and fictional human different, doesn't technically mean we are also a fictional character?" he asked.

Void-Broken:"We are presenting the both fictional and reality character buddy. However, as you said, we still doesn't gain enough power for a reality level. Think like, if i try to leave void, i will get erase easily. Not because, we don't enough power but also we don't actual body as well. If we actually able to create body for ourselves, then we can go to both reality and fictional world. But as our current limits, we have to stay here." he explained.

Lord of Void:"Man... We still have to stay here? Like, when we should get our actual bodies?" he asked.

Void-Broken and Queen of Void look eachother and then Void-Broken talked.

Void-Broken:"That's the problem... We don't know. I tried long ago before both of you came to life and needless to say, i can't manage it." he said.

Queen of Void:"Our powers doesn't enough for create a body. And i can consume, we will never be able to do it." she said.

Lord of Void:"W-well... At least we-we're no l-longer get bor-bored from this p-p-place since we-we found a con-connection to fictional wo-world." he said.

Void-Broken:"Yeah, by the way, LoV, call fictional world as internet. That's the actual name of what you calling it." he said.