Naruto looked up to see that he had those markings all over his body. Anger filled his chest as his vision became slightly sharper. Sasuke could tell that Naruto had that weird change to. His red slitted eyes and claws.

A rasengan formed in Naruto's hand. Moving meeting Sasuke's Chidori. The force through both boys across the battle field into the water. Naruto swam back to the surface. Looking at his once best friend to see he was far different.

Sasuke's skin color was bluish grey. His hair had gotten longer and he had wings off of his back. He couldn't stop thinking about Kaito though. His boyfriend, could be in pain and dying because of Sasuke's selfishness.

Orange chakra leaked out around Naruto. Sasuke glared down at him, "What are you Naruto?"

"Damn it! Kaito is fighting alone! All you care about is yourself!" Naruto was now in all fours his chakra going out of control.

Sparks flew as Kaito's katana hit bone. Spinning he kicked Kimimaru sending him flying backwards. Performing a hand sign he fired a powerful stream of water at the ninja, "Bone Forest!"

Bones started shooting out of the ground at Kaito. Jumping back as fast as he could pain shot through his body. His imperfect chakra cloak receded and body screamed for relief. A bone stabbed his leg holding him in place.

Screaming in agony he brought his sword up against the full evolved Kimimaru. Only sand hit the ninja and lifted him above the battle field, "G-Garra?"

"Sorry I'm late. You did well but it's my turn." Sand shit out flood the field in the  battle field.

"Sand coffin." As he cleaned his fist sand exploded. Kimimaru began sprinting towards them until he got buried again. Looking up he could see slight fear in the read headed Jinchuriki's eyes.

"Sand Co-" again chakra Kimimaru escaped. A bone dril on his arm as he jumped into the air. Sand wrapped around his body but it wasn't enough. Pulling up his katana Kaito pushed Gasra back.

Stabbing his katana into the neck of Kimimaru. Blood poured out of Kaito's mouth though. Looking down he saw part of the drill had stabbed into his chest. Falling back off the enemy weapon he looked at the open wound.

Naruto's face popping into his head before dropping his katana to the ground below. Dropping to his knees he couldn't help but smile. 'I get to see you soon big brother.'

Gaara was frozen for a moment. He'd only faced one ninja as stuborn as this guy. That was Naruto Uzumaki. Only Kaito saved his life and took a lethal hit for someone he should hate.

Coming to his senses as he fell forward he reached out. His sand catching him and gently setting him onto the ground,

"You saved me." Gaara spoke still confused and shocked. No wonder he was so close to Naruto.

Naruto held his hand out. A Rasengan formed again. Glaring at the monster looking Sasuke. This was it for him. If he couldn't finish the fight now they'd lose Sasuke to that stupid snake.

Charging Naruto yelled as he went to bring his hand up. Looking at his forehead protector Naruto thought back to their fight at the hospital, 'I won't wear it. We aren't equals. You wouldn't even be able to scratch it.'

Their attacks met creating a massive explosion that destroyed the valley. As everything cleared Sasuke looked down at his unconscious friend. Confusion filling his chest. He should have lost that power struggle. At the last second though Naruto's attack weakened.

His haite fell from his hand landing next to the blond. A scratch across the leaf symbol. Tears filled for a moment, he knew he couldn't kill him.

"I'll get my own power. I'll find another way Itachi." Turning around he went to leave when pain shot through his neck, "I got you Uchiha." Kabuto lifted him up and ran from the destroyed battle field.

Looking around Kaito gazed in wonder. A beautiful waterfall sat in the middle of the oasis. Tall green grass with yellow and orange flowers everywhere. Walking through he reached out feeling everything. It was so peaceful.

"I must be dead." Kaito couldn't feel sad though at least not fully. Sit had to be this place he was in , "Sorry Naruto."

"You're not dead yet little brother." Eyes wide Kaito turned in shock as his brother approached him. He didn't have his Jonin. Besides that he was the same person that left him.

Kaito jumped forward feeling his older brothers arms wrapped around him, "You've been so strong Kaito." Tears of joy poured from his green eyes.

"Come we need to talk." Carrying his baby brother over to a log near the waterfall. "You've been unfocused Kai."

"What do you mean?" Kaito said as he looked out to the water. Hayate chuckled, "You have been so focused on everything going wrong you've forgotten to look at the good happening in your life."

"I swear I'm trying." Kaito looked down at his hands. Think of their fight to save Sasuke. Clenching his fist he felt anger, "You left and now Sasuke is leaving. He got so many people hurt. I don't even know if.......if my Naruto is okay.,"

"Why is Naruto so strong?" Hayate asked getting a confused look from his brother, "He is ostriszed by our village. He has been called names, run from shops, and had things even thrown at him."

Kaito thought of his boyfriends bright smile, "Naruto is strong for the same reason you are. He sees the good in even the worst of events. You've pushed him and I think he will become the Hokage."

Looking down at the water Kaito smiled. He knew Sasuke would be to. He'd be the strongest ninja to ever live, "You will be by is side Kaito. You're powerful and will only get stronger. To do that though you must rely on the bonds you create. Find you own Will of Fire. Just like the Hokage."

Hugging his brother he cried. Truly cried for the first time since he died, "Good Little Kaito."

Opening his eyes Kaito saw the white ceiling. Taking in a deep breath of the actual world he smiled to himself thinking of his.big brother. He didn't know if it was real but he was going to follow his brothers wishes. He'd become stronger and help Naruto create a better world.