Together

Starr, Cole, and Hope a family again. Been through so much and now about to enjoy this new chapter of their lives with the whole world except for trusted few thinking that Cole Thornheart is dead. They were on the way back home to Llavnview because of what was going on with Starr's dad. They took a flight, but it ended up redirecting them to Port Charles, New York. The place of the infamous Cassadians. Cole told Starr all about them from what he has read including the curse, Helena had put on Luke and Laura. They were also Star-crossed lovers just like them. As Cole was telling his beautiful girlfriend and mother of his daughter this, he told her he doesn't want to be star crossed lovers anymore. He wants to be her husband. So, he asked her to marry him. Starr was hesitant. She told him that she is scared but with much discussing she was about to answer his question when a car was driving towards them. Cole uses all his might to steer the car to safely with no one getting hurt. They stopped the car for one second and looked at each other. They realized how closed they were. Starr then take Cole's hands and told him "Yes, I would love for us to make our family official". With that answer they kissed. There is a lot thy would need to figure out since Cole Thornheart is supposed to be dead, but they know they want to be together no matter what obstacles they are up against. 

A/N: This is how I imagine Starr would say if had the chance. I just want them to be finally happy. As far as Starr and Micheal is concerned, I might do a fanfict for that pairing one of these days too. But for this I really want to write about Starr, Cole, and Hope.