u sure u not blushin at this fine lad right here ?

gelibear 💞
NO 🫥🫥
also wtf ? Fine lad ??? Who says that
are you the guy from berries and cream or smth

Maddy 🫶
BERRIES AND CREAM BERRIES AND CREAM
IM A LITTLE LAD WHO LIKES BERRIES AND CREAM

gelibear 💞
loll anyways
we will never speak of this ever again

Maddy 🫶
sure.. 🤪🫣

gelibear 💞
maddy.
bffr
i gtg sorry 💗
ILY 😘😘

Maddy 🫶
what - why ?
😭😭
ILY YOU TOO🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🖤🩶🤍🤎💔❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟

gelibear 💞
that's a lotta emojis there maddy .. 🤨🤓

Maddy 🫶
it's all for you bbg
gelibear 💞 loved a message

𓈒ㅤׂㅤ𐙚 ࣪ ⭒

Angelica shut her phone off, slightly smiling. The photos of Mason DID have her blushing. A bit. I mean, he was attractive, yes, but that didn't mean she was interested in him.

Angelica and Mason totally lost track of time, and it was already 3:08 A.M., so Mason just texted his parents saying that he would spend the night, not that they had a problem with that.

Mason was sitting right next to Angelica on the couch, their shoulders barely touching. He was scrolling through his phone, completely not noticing Angelica staring at him.

Angelica examined his face as he stared mindlessly at his phone. The way he had the faintest freckles sprinkled across his cheeks and nose, and how his dark chocolate eyes had specks of hazel that were primarily noticeable in direct sunlight, or how his fluffy, curly hair almost perfectly fell over his forehead, getting in his eyes every so often. She noticed how he looked so similarly to Heath Ledger, one of her favorite actors and biggest deceased celebrity crush ( not that she would ever tell that to Mason ), and how he would fiddle with the rings on his fingers or how he would flex the veins on his hands and arms whenever he typed really fast. 

Angelica continued to stare at him, picking out every detail until he finally looked up from his phone, and looked directly into her eyes.

"What?" Mason said, letting out a light laugh.

"Oh! Sorry.." Angelica said, breaking eye contact to cover her blush. "Sorry, I zoned out."

"Looking at me?" Mason asked, raising his eyebrow. "It's okay, continue. I don't mind." He said smirking,

Angelica just shoved his shoulder, "fuck off." Mason just laughed, "no really! I don't wanna stop you."

Angelica just looked right into his eyes, inching her face closer and closer to his, until he finally broke it, looking away flustered.

"Fuck you." Mason said, flicking her shoulder.

"In your dreams Thames," Angelica said, grabbing the remote to put a movie on. "You pick a movie," she said, handing him the remote.