reason for hope

O my people, O those who have a right over my neck, thank you for accepting the invitation of this pharaoh who only owned everything through your hands.
  I know everything I have from you, that's why I felt obliged to share my happiness with you; Today I heard something that made me happy and hopeful, hopeful for the future, your queen, my wife is pregnant!

Everyone looked at each other in surprise and suddenly the silence gave way to noise and noise so that the sound of joy passed through the walls of the palace!
Congratulations, congratulations...
This was the only word spoken at that moment.

The pharaoh called God's thanksgiving.
The prime minister approached and said to the pharaoh: My lord, I see that my daughter has done her duties well.
RA: What do you mean?
Minister: Of course, my daughter, just as she has no equal in terms of beauty, she will also give birth to a son for you!
Herka raises his nose: Of course, father, I will not make myself worthless by giving birth to a daughter.

Pharaoh was very upset and angry after hearing these statements and answered them like this: As far as I can remember, having a daughter in my royal family has been a dream and I do not see you as worthy of this To make this dream come true for us!

Hearing this, the queen lowers her nose a little.
The maid, who was standing next to them, asks Pharaoh's permission to introduce her, and after getting permission, she points to Siyana from a distance, and she also directs Tiameni towards her.

The maid gets angry seeing that the girl is wearing a duplicate dress, but she hides her anger.
Lady Kari: My lord, this is Tiamani, a girl from the south of the city. I brought her here to be my apprentice and to serve your queen in my absence.
Tiamani bows: Congratulations, my lord.

Pharaoh shakes his head in approval: Yes, my wife told me your short story, but have I seen you anywhere? Even the shirt is familiar!

Tiameni: No, my lord, of course you may have seen me, but I didn't.
RA: How old are you? And how many years have you been a slave?
Tiamni: I am 15 years old, I have been a slave to my lord for 6 years
Ra: Well,I think I haven't seen you because I haven't traveled to the south for years, so take care

Tiameni in her mind "He didn't know thanks to God"

After the conversation, Nadima asks for permission to go to Tiameni and the visit ends for this girl

The guests slowly go to their homes, the reception of the palace becomes quiet and the night falls.

Ra: Ah, finally it's time to sleep, today was a really tiring day... but the morning was very pleasant.
Pharaoh said these words while placing his hand on his wife's stomach.
Herka: Take your hand off my son, you will hurt him, I was really aware when you were looking at that ugly girl carefully!
Ra: It started again...

At this moment, Tiamani was resting on her big bed when there was a knock on the door, it was Lady Kari
Lady Kari: What did you do?
Tiameni: What happened my lady?
Lady Kari: Why were you wearing a duplicate dress? This is not suitable for the student of the queen's maid!
Tiameni: Excuse me, my lady; I didn't mean to upset anyone.
Mrs. Kari with a frown: Well, don't repeat it again, now go to sleep, we have a lot of work tomorrow

Tiameni closes the door and throws herself on the bed and smiles a little ....

✨️⚜️