22

She looks outside the window . But suddenly her smile widens when a voice reaches her ears . Gajendra verma's MANN MERA . She sees that darsh plays up the song and he is about to change the radio station when

Shweta - please don't

Darsh look at her and ask - do you love this song

Shweta just move her head . And then speak up - actually their are a very few songs other than yours that I love . And this is one of them .

Darsh - okay , so which are the other songs then ?

Shweta - TUM SE HI , MANN MERA and CHURA LIYA . These songs are anytime favourites of mine and just they top up the chart before your songs .

Darsh - does that mean you don't like rock music ?

Shweta - it's not like that but in true sense I guess I feel music is about feeling it , and if it hits you then anything else doesn't't matter . So may it be lovely silent songs or may it be rock songs .

Darsh - so you feel my music ( he's looking at her for an answer )

Shweta looks at him and she doesn't know what to say - right

Darsh - hmm

Shweta - turn right

They stop in front of a restaurant . Darsh knew it as its the best in andheri side . But he thinks how come she gets to know this , as she is new here in Mumbai .

After parking he gets out and lock the door . Shweta is waiting for him .

Shweta - Let's go

Darsh - you didn't give me the answer ?

Shweta avoids his question - ashish and soumya must be waiting let's go .

His smile is not ready to leave his face , how easily she is avoiding the things .

Darsh - ya , by the way how you got to know that food is best here like you are new in Mumbai

Shweta - I'm definitely new in Mumbai but Mumbai is not new to me

Her words make him think , like her perception , how every time it's different from others , might be possible that something unpleasant has happened in her life that made her so sensible or maybe she's just like this . But the first reason seems to be more appropriate as she is carefree , she loves her own self , like she's her favourite . Darsh is so lost in his thoughts about her that he didn't realise when they make their way to ashish and soumya .

Shweta wrap her one hand around ashish's neck and looking at soumya speak up - I'll see later and you ( ashish) you seriously think you are smart enough . Like from where do you get such *ucking ideas , as far as I know your brain lies in your knees , oh ! maybe that's the reason why it stops working .

Ashish catch up for breath and speak - bitch , leave me yaar . Kya kar rahi hai , darshan hai samne

Darsh immediately speaks up - shweta don't worry about me , you can carry on , if you want help I can help you .

Soumya's mouth is hung open as she hears it and ashish is unable to react as shweta's push over his neck is so strong . Seeing Ashish lose his breath she leaves him .

Shweta with concern - are you fine , I'm really sry . I just wanted to make you scared but I guess ... I'm sry ashish , is it hurting much .

Ashish - bitch relax . You can never hurt me . And about this then it's our love that comes out sometimes in this way and sometimes through this concern .

( Shweta pushed him through his chest - you scared me and hugged him tightly )

Soumya - I'm also here

With that they three hug each other and then part ways . But darsh is watching them carefully . Their friendship , their bond , their love and respect for each other , everything is clearly visible . They truly define up the thing that friends are the family we choose . And she has an awesome family by her side . And Nitya's words strike his mind , ' You know darsh why friends word start with F because they are our family. Family also starts with F see here it's a big connection FAMILY'S F AND FRIENDS' F means F plays an important role in our life some in form of family relation and some in disguise of friends who are indirectly part of our heart family . And you have the best choosed family darsh . Your friendship is inspiration to everyone . Your family of friends are the best in every way . And you know I'm glad to be one of them "

Darsh - but still you left leaving me all alone

He didn't realize how he spoke his inner thoughts loud but not loud for shweta to understand .

Shweta - darshan , you said something

His thoughts break and he just move his head in no . The smile which was not ready to leave his face faded in seconds . And then every memory was flashing in front of his eyes . Which was breaking him from inside . That voids started to fill but then again that emptiness surrounded him . Does her absence really bother to him . Or is it that the voids are so deep that they can't ever be filled . He is seeking for happiness but he feels that happiness doesn't want to be with him . Or it wants to stay with him in just some other ways . He feels incomplete , and someone still has not entered into his life who will complete him , his imperfections . Why all of a sudden when he has decided two move on , her memories strike harder . Why can't he let go of it , let go of her . Is it her absence or was it her presence ? Without uttering a word he leaves from their . Shweta try to stop him but overlooking her he left .

Ashish - shweta , what happened to him . Why did he leave like this ?

Shweta - I don't know

Soumya - he looked weird , should we go in ?

Shweta - I don't feel like . But you guys carry on

Ashish - is it because of darshan ?

Shweta's head snap - no not all ( she speaks avoiding eye contact but they both are not going to buy her lies but they don't have any other option , so they just agree with what she says )

Ashish - shweta this party was meant for you and if you don't want it then how can you expect from us that we will have fun leaving you all alone

Shweta - ashish please don't

Soumya cut her in mid - OK let's just come to the conclusion , we are going home ( and looking at shweta ) and that's final

They all start to move to the car when a message pops up on shweta's phone

( bhai - go to the cafe , some signatures are needed , the papers are sent there and the letter too , revert back soon , aur sun choti tere darshan wala nahi ha )

A smile appears on shweta's face as she reads the message

Shweta - ashish , I need to go to the cafe , bhai

Before she completes ashish speak up - bhai is here , omg I have to meet him

Soumya excitedly - why didn't you tell me earlier

Shweta - guys chill , bhai didn't come to India . He's just a messenger for dad . Dad has sent some papers and it needs my signatures .

Ashish - kya yaar , saari excitement ki band baja di

Soumya while keeping her hand on ashish's shoulder - ha na yaar

Ashish look at her and soumya too . They are looking at each other when shweta say ,

Shweta - you guys really think that I'll be this normal if he comes here , let's go

Soumya withdrew her hand and look away and ashish too . Ashish open the door and shweta come and sit . He looks at soumya and close the door . Soumya sit at the back seat . Ashish sit and start the car , soumya is looking outside the window lost in her own thoughts . Ashish look at her and then he resume his attention to traffic filled roads of Mumbai . After driving for almost an hour they reach . Shweta gets out of the car , and asks both of them to leave .

Ashish - but shweta we can wait

Shweta - no need ashish , you leave and ya the party will continue when I come back home . I have a surprise for both of you and you will get it when you go home .

They agree and leave .