The Sludge Villain burst into millions of pieces. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE, VILLAIN." Izuku turned and saw, All Might, the symbol of peace."Woah, all might!" Izuku said and pressed the Omnitrix symbol on his chest."Ah! My apologies, young man, I mistook you for a villain. Due to your monstrous appearance and because you had glowing eyes." All Might said with his iconic smile and laugh."May I ask you something? Have you seen a villain made of sludge?" All Might asked Izuku."Yeah, he's there, and he's also there and there and there." Izuku said, pointing around the tunnel, and all might pat Izuku on the back."I see, young man. Well done!" All Might told him.

"You really mean that?" Izuku asked him

"You really mean that?" Izuku asked him."Of course I do!" All Might said, and Izuku's glowed brighter like stars. "Now then, what's your name?" All Might asked Izuku."It's Izuku, Izuku Midoriya.", " Well, Young Midoriya. Help me out with capturing this villain." All Might said."Of course I will, All Might, Sir!" Izuku said with a geeky smile. It didn't take long for the two to clean up the mess of the sludge villain.

They had captured the villain in two Coca-Cola bottle. "Well then, thank you, young Midoriya. I must be off now, Goodbye!" All Might said and jumped into the sky as Izuku waved to him goodbye. "This is the best day of my life!" Izuku shouted into the sky and realised something."I didn't get him to sign my notebook." Izuku said and grabbed his notebook off the floor, but once he checked inside, he saw All Might's autograph.

'He must've done it while we were cleaning the sludge up.' Izuku thought and slammed his notebook shut and placed it inside his bag again and went on his mery way. However, when he got near the Tatooine market, an explosion erupted into the sky. This caught everyone's attention, and Izuku ran towards the sight of the explosion.

A crowd had already formed in front of where the explosion originated as Izuku moved through the human maze he heard parts of conversations "Poor kid...", "He's going to die! Can't the heroes do anything...", "Someone has to save him eventually, right?". Izuku had finally made it to the front of the crowd. He was only stopped by the police barricade, and he saw what was happening. It was the same sludge villain that had tried to attack him before, Izuku also recognised who the sludge villain had in mucky Claws. "Bakugo." Izuku muttered to himself, he had to save them even though Bakugo had bullied him all his life l, even though he told Izuku to kill himself time and time again, he couldn't let someone die when he was nearby.

Without a thought in his mind, Izuku rushed past the barricade and ran towards the Sludge Villain. "You, again!" The Sludge Villain shouted and like before, the Omnitrix burst to life projecting the hologram of the werewolf alien he had turned into when his life was in danger just those few moments ago. A greenbflash encased Izuku, and now, in this Alien form, he ran on all 4's and jumped over an explosion the villain used to distract Izuku, but it was already too late for the pathetic villain.

The jaws of the werewolf alien split into 4, and Izuku howled like a wolf on a full moon, sending ground shaking soundwaves into its body, destroying it back into a million pieces. Afterwards, Izuku tore up a fire hydrant in the street, and the fire caused by the explosions was soon put out. Also, thanks to the help of Backdraft. Bakugo was checked up on by an ambulance, and Izuku was approached by three heroes. Death arms, kamui woods, and a new pro hero, Mt. Lady.