Chapter 2

The news of Naruto's birth spread like a wildfire after Minato put his name in the family registry.

The first Uma Musuko in the world.

That was the trending topic in social medias all over the world.

This ended up with Minato's family moving to a secluded village owned by the Uzumaki clan since reporters, scouts and such were bombarding the family of three with mountains of questions.

Unlike what everyone thought, the village had advanced technologies that would put the most advanced nation in the world to shame.

Kushina was insanely famous in her birth village, Uzushio alongside Minato who was her genius trainer back in the academy.

The villagers knew about Naruto though they decided not to bother the new parents with questions until they wanted to talk about it.

Both Minato and Kushina appreciated it a lot and then the two soon went to Kushina's house, unfortunately, her parents were not in Uzushio at the moment since they loved to travel to places.

"Well, I guess we'll have the house for ourselves until my parents return from wherever they went to."

"It's a good thing too since we needed to bond with our boy here, right?"

Kushina nodded at Minato as she kissed her son's forehead.

The boy was not like normal babies where they would always cry.

Naruto was a ball of sunshine and they were happy with their son.

XxXxX

10 years later, 

Naruto grew up as a normal child and lived the life he had never had in his previous life.

He inherited his previous look except this time he inherited everything about his father's good look except for his eye color which was violet, the same as his mother's.

Naruto was a boy that loved his parents with all his heart and always listened to whatever they said. He had never once argued with Minato and Kushina since he understood the feeling of being a parent as he was one in his past life.

The boy rarely went out of his house except when his parents told him to or when they went out together.

When he was asked, he simply answer that he didn't like being a public attraction just because he was the first horse boy.

The answer baffled his parents since they never expected the boy to answer in such way.

Usually, Uma Musume would flaunt their parents' heritage but Naruto was different from them.

They were very proud of him when he said that.

XxXxX

Currently, Naruto was in the park, exercising his Chakra control which went down the drain after he reincarnated.

"Hmph. This world is too peaceful, I doubt you'd need your chakra anymore."

"I know, but don't forget that while it is peaceful right now, several nations are on the edge with each other...and I'll be damned if I can't use my Chakra to protect my parents in case something happens..."

Naruto said as he tried to balance the knife with his finger.

He didn't need anything flashy but it never hurt to be prepared.

It had been 3 hours since he first did that and his clones were hiding in the trees while doing the same exercise.

He didn't need to worry about creating clones since he had been able to do it even without proper chakra control in the past, thus the hiding clones in the trees.