012*

Ivy

Was I wrong for calling him a bitch? Maybe, do I regret doing so? No, while it left my mouth with little hesitation. In the future, I will second guess doing so if my current situation will be the outcome. 

For the past hour, I have been chanting Damien's name like the only truth I know he continues to relentlessly devour and consume me, ripping orgasm after orgasm out of me. I am hanging onto the headboard for dear life as Damien pushes the back of my knees to my head both of us watching his hungry strokes. 

I feel the knot in my stomach begin to unravel for what feels like the umpteenth time and I can't help but throw my head back onto the pillows beneath me. It's as on cue Damien snaps his head up looking at me slowing his pace to a painfully slow rhythm robbing me of my climax. 

I look back into his hungry eyes knowing the attention that craves from me and that is eye contact. It's as if my lust drunken stare fuels him further and drives him further into the grasp of pleasure. I'm utterly sick, he brings the absolute worst out of me craving him like the only sinister indulgence I've ever known.

"You never learn Ivy" he says in a mocking tone. I can't tell if he is referring to my slick mouth or my lack of eye contact, his tone tells me I am going to endure the consequence of both. 

He picks up his pace the power of his thrusts making my body hitch and hiccup further and further up the bed as we make contact. At this point, I have no choice but to watch him, a sheer layer of sweat covering his body. 

His curly hair faintly sticking to his forehead and his bottom lip between his teeth as he is trying to hang on from reaching his peak.

He lets one of my legs go, looking at me indicating for me to hold it myself. In which I oblige interested in what this crazy motherfucker will do now. He places his large hand on my lower stomach pushing down as he continues his powerful thrusts and begins to circle my clit with his thumb.

I can't handle the overstimulation and I come with a quickness and the intensity of it is simply blinding. I feel myself squirt onto Damien's abdomen and I faintly feel my body shaking. I look up and see a cocky smile gracing Damiens's face as I can slowly see a rosy tint paints his cheeks from all the work he has been doing. I feel his strokes grow sloppy and I feel him release within me. 

He removes himself from me and I can't help but gasp as I feel the both of us begin leaking out of me. He makes his way up my body kissing my neck and finding his way up my lips. I am caught off guard because we have never kissed after sex like that, and it kind of felt different?

He pushes off the bed and heads to the head bathroom I hear him running a bath and as he returns he has a damp washcloth in hand. That cocky smile still on his lips as if it had never left. At this point looking like a damn Cheshire Cat, just gloating like a motherfucker. "Cocky fuck" I mumble under my breath. 

Clearly, I didn't say it quiet enough because Damien drags me by my ankles to the bottom of the bed and spreading my legs so quickly it's as if the movements morphed into one. He latches his mouth around my clit which is definitely still engorged along with the rest of my pussy right now it seems. 

He licks stripe after stripe up my pussy before plunging his tongue into me. He continues to move between my clit and tongue fucking me and I feel myself reaching my peak once again feeling that infamous not in the pit of my belly that Damien keeps unwinding time after time. It is unwound once again, me reaching my peak gripping Damien's hair and him moaning into me as he continues to pleasure me.

He continues throughout my orgasm and further after ducking on my pussy. He comes up for a second "Open" he says. I look at him dumbfounded considering my legs are wide the fuck open. "Your mouth" he clarifies with a raspy voice. 

I do so because I am too far gone definitely drunk on that post-orgasm feeling. He sucks on my pussy and moves up my body until he's at eye level. He spits into my mouth what is a mix of our cum from my pussy. 

"Swallow" he demands, and I do so keeping eye contact throughout the entire process. His jaw ticks as if he's contemplating starting the whole ordeal over and devouring me further.

The battle behind his eyes is clear as day. He decides against his temptations and leans up stepping off the bed "Your water is getting cold". Walking to the side of the bed he scoops me up off the bed his arm beneath my knees and his other supporting my back. 

He carries me into the bathroom bridal style placing me in the bath water and adjusting the temperature because now it is lukewarm at best. My muscles relax in the lavish porcelain bowl. He turns to leave startling me after standing there at the door jam so long. "You getting in?" I ask.

Damien

I sit here behind Ivy leaning my head on the back of the tub as she rests on my chest rubbing small circles on my thigh underneath the blanket of the water. I feel as though this is the most intimate we have been beyond the realms of the sexual sense, especially after kissing her the way that I had. 

I simply couldn't help I don't know what came over me but the urge to kiss her like she was truly mine, mine to kiss, to indulge in to lose myself in, just mine through and through. She has pushed me past the point of reason, and at no point had I ever thought I would be feeling this way about Ivy, co-partner, the woman I hated most.

I guess the one you hate the most is the one you secretly desire and crave the most, in this situation at least.

Not mine as a possession like she had said but mine as an additive to this tedious life. As I am lost in my thoughts the feeling of a dainty hand is lost. "Damien, what was that?" Ivy asks breaking the silence.

I panic wondering if she could hear my overwhelming thoughts, or feel the uptake in my heart rate. "What? The way I fucked you, which you seemed to thoroughly enjoy". I say a sly tone in my voice. 

"Trust me I now that, but I'm talking about the why and the after" she continues only amplifying my panic. "What do you mean" I say playing dumb. "You know exactly what I mean, it all started because you thought I was going out with another man and that kiss, what was all of that" she says exasperated the irritation clear in her voice. 

"That started because you called me a bitch" I say lying through my teeth omitting the way that my heart sank when she said she was meeting that bitch Alex for a date.

"The kiss was just me overwhelmed by the heat of the moment" lying once again. She hums to my answer clearly unsatisfied, a first clearly. "Why do you ask" I say. "It's just weird Damien and quite frankly odd, it's just unlike you to be so intimate by those means" she continues. "Look Iv can we just talk about this another time" I say feeling overwhelmed. "Classic" she scoffs climbing off of me and out of the tub, walking out of the bathroom.

Sinking lower into the water I drag my hands down my face in desperation and fatigue. Something is always going awry. Just can't help these feelings with her and not only is it frightening it is utterly infuriating because this isn't supposed to happen like this.

I'm fucked for this trip from here on out.

AN: Short chapter, thanks for reading

Byee🤍