004*

Damien

Ivy has an aura about her that is so damn enticing and it infatuates everyone around her it's as clear as day. When I knocked on her door and came in I have to admit I was caught off guard to see that annoying fuck David standing a bit too close to Ivy. 

Personally, I could care less about him because he truly was no threat to me in any way shape, or form. I just found it humorous that she seemed to be entertaining him after I'd fucked her the way I had earlier on today. 

The way she was pulsing around me I'd known the way I had fucked her was far better than anything or anyone she'd ever been with, so this David guy is just a mere side character.

Since my fragile ego seems to be such an issue for Ivy I might as well stroke it a bit, and show her how big it really can be. Rubbing Ivy's clit she starts to lose the grip she has on her orgasm. I look into her eyes intently and pull my hand away from her. 

She looks up at me with fury brewing in her pupils "Damien stop fucking playing with me" and "Why would I do that? When I thoroughly enjoy playing with you?" I chuckle. Dropping to my knees I see her eyes follow my movements as I'm now on my knees in front of her, I internally chuckle at the irony.

I'm making direct eye contact with her pussy and god it's beautiful. I feel her shift a bit seeming as if she's self conscious probably because I've stilled my movements but not to any fault of her own I'm just in awe. Her pussy is wet and dripping with arousal it's a stunning sight.

I hum and pull her to the edge of the small table placing my hands under her bare ass and gripping her trying to pull her even closer to me. I can't help but kiss her clit once more, I begin to drag my tongue through her lips at a slow and tantalizing pace just to have her squirm under my tongue. 

I can't help it, honestly, I keep doing it for the reaction it provokes the little squirms and whimpers do nothing but fuel me and my actions. Deciding to ease the ache I begin to swirl my tongue in circles around her clit to which she moans.

Removing one hand from under her ass I snake my hand up her body into the top of her dress shirt gripping and kneading a breast in my hand. As if she couldn't get louder her moans continue to amplify, our offices being able to be soundproof from the inside seems to have been a blessing in disguise.

I keep focusing on the increase of her soft moans and honestly, it's causing what feels like all the blood within my body to flow straight to my dick making me agonizingly hard, feeling myself tighten the space in front of my dress pants.

I move up a bit and begin to suck on Ivy's clit making sure to look straight into her eyes as I do so; all while focusing my hand on her breast onto her nipple taking it between my thumb and pointer finger feeling it pebble between them.

I hum onto her clit as I continue to suck on it. Deciding to pull away for a second blowing onto her clit allowing the cool breeze to shock her before continuing with eating her out. I might as well dabble and cause her a bit of overstimulation just because.

Ivy begins to shake a bit and what feels like seconds later she is squirting into my mouth as she comes. Everything that she gives me I've licked and cleaned up. 

Giving her one last slow stroke up her slit I stand, gripping the back of her neck I bring our lips together giving her a rough and lust-filled kiss. Sticking my tongue into her mouth she sucks on it before biting my bottom lip and soothing over it with her own tongue.

Both pulling away so we can catch our breath. I glance down at my watch seeing it is almost the end of the work day seeing as if we had both done nothing but be sex-fueled feigns all day, I'm not complaining but our workload isn't for the faint of heart. Glancing up at Ivy she is running her tongue over her bottom lip no doubt tasting herself from the kiss we just shared.