𝟬𝟰 eyes lips face

Comincia dall'inizio

"Okay..fine! Whatever you say. Now if I break your delicate little shoulders don't say I didn't tell you so." She shrugged, Steven dipped underwater and gripped onto Jocelyn's thighs.

As he brought his body back on to the surface, he brought his fingers higher up her thighs. "You're much lighter than I expected."

"Dick face!" She yelled, smacking his chest lightly. "Why are your shoulders so slippery!"

"Because, I lather them up to emphasize my lean body look." He said, Jeremiah and Taylor were already ready to start.

Jeremiah was going to be forever entertained by the two, Taylor on the other hand. Well, her emotions cannot be described in words.

Taylor groaned loudly catching their attention, "Can we please just play already!"

"Yeah! Yeah! Okay fine."

"Okay! Get..ready, get set.. Go!" Belly counted down, Steven took two steps forward allowing Jocelyn an advantage.

She pushed Taylor lightly and decided that she had to knock down the base to knock down the top. This time Jeremiah leaned in closer letting Taylor push.

Jocelyn dodged the two clammy pushes and leaned over Steven's head to tackle Jeremiah. "Hey! That's not fair! You can't-"

Then suddenly a loud splash was heard and seen, the winners weren't revealed until the water had settled down.

Steven and Jocelyn were the ones standing, he was gripping her thighs harder then ever. That would surely leave bruises, Taylor was first to swim up gasping for breath. Jeremiah soon swam up beside her smoothly rubbing his hair back.

"Yes! Let's go! Joss and I are now the undefeated winners!" Steven hissed excitedly, he leaned backward to release Jocelyn from his hold, she smoothly slid off his shoulders and disappeared into the water.

Belly smiled and got into the water, "Guess that means I'll be going with Jere."

"Alrighty, Bells! Let's win this. You're going down." Jeremiah smirked, before he could go under Nicole and Conrad walked in disturbing the group.

"Hey guys!" Nicole smiled, waving. "Hey, Nicole!" Belly greeted.

"Hey Nicky." Jocelyn waved, she was floating behind Steven but laid her arms on his shoulder leaning on him. "Happy Birthday, Belly.. Are you guys playing chicken?" She asked.

"Um, yes. It was, it was Taylor's idea." Belly explained, "Hey. I'm Taylor." She shortly introduced herself.

"Hi."

"She's my best friend from home."

"Just visiting for the weekend."

"That's cute."

"You guys wanna play a real game?" Belly asked.

The different ways of saying yes came from the four, "Hey, before you guys start playing can I grab Jocelyn for a sec?" Conrad asked, Nicole looked up at him with confusion but went to sit by the pool.

"Um.. sure yeah!" Belly said, she watched as Jocelyn looked suspiciously but climbed out of the pool grabbing her towel and following Conrad.

"What's up?" Jocelyn asked, the air felt warm. Too warm. She thought about earlier that day when Conrad had lashed out on her.

"I just.. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. For what I said. I should've never said it." Conrad apologized, he looked up into her eyes with sincerity.

"Nah, it's fine. You're right. I'm not a regular or whatever. I don't know why I even chased after you. After all, we all need to blow some steam and I just happened to be the pot in that moment." She reassured, she grabbed his hand and held it up to his heart.