𝟬𝟮 debutante

𝟬𝟮 . . . 𝖽𝖾𝖻𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾

JOCELYN laid in a bed that she felt wasn't hers, the scent was different as well

JOCELYN laid in a bed that she felt wasn't hers, the scent was different as well. It was a welcoming smell, she buried her face deeper into the pillows.

She heard a snort and immediately lifted her head to find the culprit, she noticed it was Steven. Although, she didn't know the Fishers and Conklin's that well she felt as if she had known them forever.

"Shut it, Steven." She groaned, Steven raised his eyebrows at the girl who surprisingly known his name.

"How do you know my name is Steven?" He asked jokingly, Jocelyn rolled her eyes, "Because of Belly. Duh."

"Oh."

"Well, you're lucky I was the one who lent you my bed. Jeremiah wouldn't do it because he wanted to lay comfy, Conrad well Conrad doesn't know you that well and doesn't warm up to people that easily. Belly did offer but my mom said that she raised me better and made me give you the bed." Steven explained, he walked over to the bed and sat next to the girl.

Jocelyn's head was pounding from the alcohol last night, she hadn't realized that Maia totally ditched and left her. "What else did I do?" She asked burying his face into her knees. The dress had ridden up higher and her white shorts were clearly visible.

A sudden knock on the door grabbed both of their attention, it revealed a beautiful woman with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was carrying a tray what seemed to have been food, aspirin and orange juice.

"Hi, honey. I heard about the incident last night and wanted to bring you my favorite gift." The woman smiled softly, she sat next to Steven and handed Jocelyn the food.

"Thank you.." Jocelyn thanked trailing, "Susannah, I'm Connie and Jere's mom. Laurel is Steven and Belly's mother." The woman explained and pointed at the woman who was staring suspiciously at the girl.

"Um, thank you guys so much for this.. all of it. This isn't usually how I make my first impressions. I'm Jocelyn Cameron, Denise and.."

"Ron's daughter. Your father goes on business trips with my husband, so I've heard of you plenty of times." Susannah finished. She patted the girls lap and stood up, "Steven, you have work soon so I advise you go downstairs with Jeremiah and get ready to head out."

Steven nodded and looked at the Cameron once again, "Good luck with your hangover."

Jocelyn groaned and grabbed the nearest pillow launching it at him, before he could get hit he dodged it and ran downstairs.

She heard chitter and movement downstairs and felt her insides boil, she ran out of the room and threw up the bile from yesterdays events. Susannah smiled softly at the girl wanting to hold her hair back but she seemed to be holding something and running down the stairs excitedly.