𝟬𝟰 eyes lips face

𝟬𝟰 . . . 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾

TAYLOR, BELLY AND JOCELYN all were floating away from Steven and Jeremiah who hung on the edge of the pool

TAYLOR, BELLY AND JOCELYN all were floating away from Steven and Jeremiah who hung on the edge of the pool. "Conrad is going to lose his shit when he sees you in this bikini." Taylor smiled.

"I second that."

"No, I doubt it. I honestly think he couldn't care less." Belly deadpanned, "Come on, Belly."

"No, seriously. He didn't even get me a present this year." She frowned, Jocelyn thought back at the memory of when Conrad was rustling in the background he did get her a present; he probably was just self conscious on what he had gotten her.

"Eh.. I don't know, Bells. You know Con has been hella depressed lately, maybe he just got afraid you know. You're bigger and older, you must've sent a shockwave or something." Jocelyn advised, "I mean.. I guess." She said.

"Still.. What a little bitch." Taylor uttered, "Hey! Joss! Come over here." Steven suddenly shouted. He broke the girls out of their trance as Jocelyn felt someone's burning gaze shooting down her spine. She swam over gently and was suddenly dunked under the water.

Loosing all calmness; she grabbed onto the nearest thing near her which turned out to be Steven's chest. He hoisted her up so she'd be holding his shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her waist as they floated.

"Woah, you're super clumsy. Even in the water." Steven smirked, "Shut up, Steven." Jocelyn groaned shoving him away.

"Come on! You know you liked that!" He taunted, "Stop trying so hard." She snapped.

Jeremiah watched amusingly laughing at their bickering, "When are you guys are just gonna fuck and shut up."

Steven and Jocelyn felt the tip of their ears heat up, luckily Jocelyn was a more darker and richer complexion so her blushes were forever buried deep in her melanin. Taylor scoffed and rolled her eyes, then suddenly felt a brain thought pop up in her head. "Let's play chicken!" She gasped smiling.

"No! Not chicken." Belly smiled, pointing her finger.

"Yes!"

"I was like 12 when we last played!" Belly reminisced, she floated staying in the same spot while Taylor walked over to the boys. "Oh, come on, it'll be hilarious."

"I mean, I'm in." Jocelyn agreed, "Yeah, me too."

"Me three." Steven answered, Belly rolled her eyes.

"Okay! Fine! Whoever loses I'll swap in for Tay's spot." Belly said giving up her refusal, she swam over to the edge of the pool pulling her body out. She sat and left her feet in the water.

"I call Jeremy!" Taylor called, swimming over to Jeremiah. "Fine by me." Steven smirked.

"What! No." Jocelyn refused, "Oh, come on. You scared?" He taunted.