𝟬𝟬 jelly belly

𝟬𝟬 . . . 𝗃𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗒

JOCELYN laid in her bed, rolling around trying to get comfortable

JOCELYN laid in her bed, rolling around trying to get comfortable. Her brother, Cameron or just Cam laid on her floor fast asleep. Their dad had told them that he wouldn't be there this summer and his departure was quite loud which had awoken her out of her sleep.

"Go to sleep, Joss." Cam groaned, shuffling his aching muscles. "I can't."

"Well, try. Or else I'm going back into my room." He replied, "Oh.. come on. You cant tell me when Dad was leaving he wasn't being hella loud." She uttered.

"He was.. but still. Go to bed." Cam whispered, he returned back to his sleeping position and started to snore. Jocelyn rolled her eyes before shouting, "Stop snoring, Cam!"

He huffed gathering his small pallet and exiting the room, Jocelyn laid back in annoyance before looking at the balcony. The white curtain had navy blue seashells, starfish and turtles on them. Her grandmother had bought her the curtain before she died. She hasn't took it down since.

What broke her out of her trance was the sudden ringtone of Brent softly played. She picked up the phone reading the caller. 'Maia ♾️' it said vibrating.

She swipes the answer button and held it to her ear, "What's up, Maia?" She greeted. "Girl.. what do you mean what's up? Summer has officially started!" She shouted over the phone, her staticky voice called.

"Nah.. it's winter time." Jocelyn sarcastically replied, she felt Maia roll her eyes at the remark but decided to ignore it. "I'm totally get Jeremiah Fisher this summer. Just watch.." Maia smiled.

"Bitch! If he wanted you, he would've had you." She laughed, "Girl.. you know good and well you wanted that Conrad dick at some point!" She snapped back.

Jocelyn's hair stood up at the mention of the older Fisher brother, Jocelyn had never actually met Conrad in person. She always saw him when he played football, but a rumor had been going around that he quit. "Shut up!"

"No! And, I hope your ready for that bonfire tonight." Maia reminded, there was a big bonfire at the beginning of every summer. Everyone has always gathered around to either get laid, drink or honestly just make friends. Maia and Jocelyn had always went to drink and steal alcohol when they could. People always wanted to hook up with Maia and most people often ignored Jocelyn since she couldn't reciprocate interest toward people as well.

"I am.. but I'm still not getting laid."

"Joss! You're damn near 17 and still a virgin! It's about time you popped the cherry." She suggested. "No."