000

Hogwarts 2021,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hogwarts 2021,

Today was good. In Blaise Zabani's eyes at least they were. The group had finally done it. Had come up with the materials to achieve their goal. It took them a while and a lot of sneaking around to obtain it but they finally got their hands on a time-turner. The small little thing would allow them to go back in time to whatever period they desired.

Why are they going back you might ask?

Well, it had all started in Blaise's 4th year, he and his girlfriend Luna Lovegood were sitting outside when the girl suggested the idea of learning his family's heritage. How could he decline? Though He had never really thought about it, the conversation had pipped his interest.

This is how it led to them now in his 5th year, in an abandoned classroom with both his friends, his sister, and Luna's friends, huddled around a time turner that they may or may not have stolen from his uncle Regulus.

"Uncle Leo is going to be furious," Draco mumbled making Harry scoff.

"You think that it's just gonna be him that's mad Malfoy?? Wait till all of our parents find out. Mums gonna kill me for sure" the boy began to mumble making Theodore hold his hand. "calm down love you're freaking out"

"Sorry"

Luna turned to Blaise sensing his nervousness and once they locked eyes it was like all of his worries went away. "are you sure you want to do this"

Luna's voice was soft and elegant as she spoke to Blaise before turning to the boy's 10-year-old younger sister that they might have snuck into Hogwarts while their mother is on a mission. "are both of you sure?"

Aaliyah, Blaise's little sister gave a silent nod. The girl was quiet and calculating and Blaise had no doubt in his mind that next year he would see her in either green or blue robes. Blaise on the other hand voiced his agreement as he stared into the eyes of his lover that he swears he can get lost in. "yes we're sure"

"Then let's go back to 2004 shall we?"

Locking hands with his lover and his younger sister Blaise let out a small smile, one that was truly only reserved for the two of them. "we shall"

as the bright light flashed and they all disappeared all the boy could think about is how he would be in so much trouble for sneaking his sister into Hogwarts and bringing her 17 years in the past.

well too late to back out now!

Hogwarts 2004,

Joanne Zabini wasn't used to change. her life was pretty consistent. She would go to Hogwarts with her friends, then in the summer she would visit her family in America. Yet that all changed this past summer. With that change, came her change as well. No longer was there the happy preppy Slytherin that everyone loved, in her place was a cold standoffish true pureblooded Slytherin. whose eyes were lifeless as she glanced around the room.