Accident

Darshan Pandya is a trustworthy businessman from Somnath who partners with Janardhan Seth. They hadn't known each other for a long time, but they became very good friends after meeting.

Both of them have one child each; Darshan has a son named Shiva(7 year-old), and Janardhan has a daughter named Rishita (8 year-old).

Darshan and Janardhan were working together on a new marketing project, where they were leading the team. The project involved working on various aspects such as project efficiency, economic analysis, and other relevant factors. In marketing projects, the focus is usually on promoting and selling products or services effectively to target customers. They might have been designing marketing strategies, conducting market research, analyzing customer behavior, and identifying the best channels for advertising and reaching their audience.

But Janardhan's colleague planted the seed of greed in his mind, which led him to manipulate the project data. As a result of this manipulation, the project incurred significant losses, and everyone blamed Darshan for it. Janardhan, being new, also faced criticism, but the entire blame fell on Darshan. After a few days of deep investigation, Darshan finally discovered that the wrongdoing was carried out by Janardhan. Initially, it was difficult for him to believe this because he considered Janardhan as his closest friend. After much contemplation, Darshan decided to talk directly to Janardhan about the issue. Therefore, he went to Janardhan's house to discuss it with him.

At Janardhan's house, as 8-year-old Rishita finished her studies, she was heading towards her father.
For Rishita, her father was everything, as he played the role of both mother and best friend since her mother had passed away due to an illness two years after her birth. Janardhan has been raising Rishita alone, and she has no one else in this world except him.

As Rishita reached near his room, she noticed that Janardhan was talking to someone and seemed quite anxious. She was about to approach him when suddenly she heard a voice saying, 'Janardhan, come downstairs.' Startled by the voice, Janardhan quickly ended the call and rushed downstairs.

Janardhan came downstairs and upon seeing Darshan, he exclaimed, 'Arrey, Darshan Bhai aap!' Angered, Darshan retorted, 'Bhai mat bula mujhe tu' Janardhan, looking worried, asked, 'Aap aisa kyu bol rahe hai?' That's when Darshan showed Janardhan the evidence of his wrongdoing. An argument ensued between them, and as time passed, it escalated.

On the other side, little Rishita stood there watching their heated argument, not fully understanding the situation. She had unwavering faith in her father, believing that he could never be in the wrong. If anyone spoke ill of her father, she felt uncomfortable, and witnessing her father and Darshan arguing made her very scared. She didn't go down to her father, nor did she go to her room upstairs. She simply stood there, paralyzed by fear.

A few days later, Janardhan, his sister's family, and Rishita were returning home from a function late at night, around 2 o'clock. As they approached an intersection, a speeding truck from the right side collided with the front portion of Janardhan's car. After some time, Darshan was passing through the same route when he noticed Janardhan's severely damaged car. He immediately informed the ambulance and the police.
Shortly after, the medical team reached the accident site, but tragically, everyone in the car had succumbed to their injuries, except for Rishita. She miraculously survived as she was seated in the far back part of the car, escaping with minor injuries. Darshan rushed Rishita to the hospital for medical attention and care.

Here's my first chapter of SIBLINGS. Hope you like it.

Thanks for reading.