"Strawberry." She said cutting you off. "Please." She said shyly as she looked away.

"Can I tell you a secret?" You asked her.

"Okay."

"Strawberry is my favourite." You whispered.

You watched as her lips curled into an adorable little smile.

"Okay let's go bake that cake!" You said.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

"There you go." You said as you put a slice of cake on a plate and gave it to Avery.

You had finally finished cleaning the kitchen up after baking and were ready to enjoy your cake with Avery.

"Thank you." She said.

"Your welcome." You said as you took a bite of your slice. "That is delicious! Avery you're so good at baking."

"Really?" She giggled.

"Totally. You want to watch some TV?"

"Okay. Let's watch Toy Story." She said as she grabbed her plate and walked to the living room.

The two of you watched the movie and enjoyed your cake.

By the end of the movie, Avery had nuzzled close to you and you were practically holding her.

You looked down at the little girl. She was incredibly adorable. She had long blonde hair, green eyes, a little button nose and full lips. Her cheeks were slightly rosy too.

"Let's go wash our plates."

"Okay." She jumped off of the sofa, energetic.

"You'd think she'd be tired..."

You followed after her as she ran to the kitchen.

"Be careful you might fall!" You said.

"It's okay!" She shouted, already at the kitchen, climbing on her little stool.

You finally got to her and turned the sink on.

"Are you sure you can reach?" You asked.

"Hmm... no." She said.

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Okay." She said as she raised her arms up.

You picked her up and brought her closer to the faucet.

You watched her as she washed her plate. She was being a little messy and clumsy, which was adorable.

When she was done, you set her back down to wash your own dishes until you heard her whine a little bit.

"Avery? What's wrong?"

She kept quiet and raised her arms above her head again, closing and opening her fists.