Mikey Mcleod (Smut)

Just wanted to add something to this real quick. I understand that Mikey is under the 2018 hickey Canada allegations but till more information or till a statement is released saying who did it these stories will stay up. If it triggers you please just scroll to the next one. If a thing comes out showing that mikey or anyone else that I could possibly write about is guilty of the charges they will be deleted. That being said, if i write about someone who has done something similar and they have been found guilty and I'm just unaware please inform me about it nicely and the story will be removed. Thank you.

Requested by: rydderwho

Sorry this took me so long I was running low on fuel. Lol

Word count: 2076

Name that I will be using: Alyssa

Mentions: a Quick session and then later will be full smut

Alyssa rubbed her face as she got off of work. Of course her stupid boss would make her work an early morning shift on her birthday. But at least that means she gets the rest of the day off with her boyfriend. Her and Mikey had been dating for a while now but this is the first time that he would be in town on her birthday.
  She found it odd that he never messaged her nor did any of her friends or family. She shrugged it off thinking it might just have been too early for them. She pulled up to Dunkin' for her free donuts before heading home. She put the dozen in the passenger side seat before driving home. She noticed that the drive way was empty. Even Mikey's car was gone. That's weird. That means he was up but still not text?
  She grabbed the donuts and headed in. She dropped her keys in the bowel next to the door turning on the lights. She walked down the hall headed to the kitchen when suddenly the kitchen lights turned on and her friends and family jumped out of everywhere.
  Alyssa let out a scream throwing the donuts in jack Hughes face turning to run before being grabbed by her boyfriend. "Hey there little miss calm down. It's just your birthday party." He said into her hair as he held her tight.
  She let out a small huff and shook her head. "This is why I told you no surprises. I just threw donuts in jacks face. I just injuried the star player." She said softly crossing her arms. She heard Jack scoff but her point stood.
  "Yes I know. A donut to the face is a war crime." He snorted shaking his head. "He will be fine. Come on your parents are in town for this."
  Alyssa face snapped over to her dads sitting in the corner with a class of champagne in one of their hands and water in the other. She laughed knowing which one was the DD for tonight. She walked over giving them both hugs and kiss them on the cheek. "Thank you guys for coming. I was getting worried when I didn't get a text or call like I normally do." She said softly with a smile leaning into Mikey who just wrapped his arms around her.
Alyssa ended up sitting at the table taking to the other WAGS, but she wasn't paying attention. Her eyes were on her boyfriend who was currently putting together a bookshelf her dad got her for her birthday. Watching his muscles flex and him bite his lip in concentration made her whole body shake with want.
Without even ending the conversation properly she got up walking over to him. "Hey M. Can I talk to you for a second?" She asked softly trying to ignore the fact that she was about to ask her boyfriend to fuck her.
Mikey looked up with worry but as soon as he saw the look on her face and how dilated her eyes were, he knew exactly what she wanted. He let out a little chuckle setting his things down letting one of Alyssa's fathers take over. He gently took her to the upstairs bathroom where he knew that nobody would be able to hear her or him.
As soon as the bathroom door shut he pinned her against the wall. His hands on her hips. "So, my love, tell me what got you so worked up that you had to pull me out of the party?" He asked as he gently bit her neck, his hands pulling up her skirt. "Use your words."
"I don't know." She whimpered her hips jerking forward begging to be touched. "I was just watching you put that shelf together and your muscles seemed so tight and god it got me so wet." Her words made Mikey let out a mix of a groan and a growl against her neck.
He turned her around bending her over the sink. "This has to be quick, my love, but after the party when everyone leaves. I'll make you cum so many times and only stop before you pass out." He whispered in her ear. He pushed her underwear to the side easily slipping inside of her. Alyssa was so distracted by his words she didn't even hear the zipper unzip. A soft gasp escaped her mouth once Alyssa felt him inside of her.
"Stay quiet or I'll leave you near an orgasm and won't let you cum later." He whispered holding her hips tightly as he started to flex his hips. Alyssa bit down on her lip. She hated when he asked her to stay quiet then proceeded to do thing that would normally make her scream.
She grunted as she tried to swallow her moans forcing her mouth shut even as she felt her orgasm coming closer. "Baby-I'm close." She whimpered her hand reaching down to play with her clit. "Me too baby. Me too. Don't cum yet." He whispered biting her ear. That was nearly enough to make her cum but she held off. She was going to be good and do what he said so she didn't suffer later.
"Now. Cum with me baby." He grunted in her ear. As soon as she heard him she let go allowing herself to cum right as he did. They both moaned softly at the same time. Mikey's grip loosened on her hips. He pulled out fixing himself. "Are you okay love? Did I hurt you?" He asked her as he cleaned the cum dripping down her legs. He fixed her underwear and skirt before turning her around. "Baby?"
Alyssa let out a shaky breath. "No, no I'm fine my love. Just need a moment to collect myself." She whispered softly leaning forward to rest her head on his chest. "Want me to lay you down in the bed?"
She shook her head taking a moment to lay in his arms before standing up. "I'm fine. We can continue the party don't worry." She laid placing a kiss on his lips. "Go finish the bookshelf if papa hasn't already." She teased patting his chest as she walked out.
She head back down stairs feeling him hot on her heels. Acting as if nothing happened they went back to what they were doing before.
Alyssa chewed on a slice of water melon as she sat back down near the girls. "Ya know even though he told you to be quiet he needs to work on that himself. Anyone standing near the stairs could hear you two." Jack said suddenly making Alyssa choke on her food.
She looked up at Jack horrified. "You know Jack if you hear people fucking that means you walk away not stay and listen." She said her face bright red. She rubbed her eyes with her hands. "Jesus Jack if you don't have brain cells at least borrow some."
Alyssa let out a groan rubbing her eyes. That boy really stressed her out 24/7. Alyssa got up and decided to hang out with someone that wasn't anywhere near Jack. She smiled walking up to Mikey. "Jack just announced to the whole world that we had sex in the bathroom." She whispered kneeling next to him.
Mikey let out a chuckle. "Well I tried to keep you quiet." He shrugged easily placing the blame on her. Alyssa didn't stand for that this time. "Hell to the no Jack told me he heard you and told me you should work on being quiet." She said in her mater of fact voice.
  Alyssa let out a groan sitting there with him as he finished the shelf. She let out a small laugh holding up a board. "You know you messed up a bit there's suppose to be five shelves not four." She grinned handing him the wood. He shook his head putting it down on the floor.
  Alyssa noticed that more people were leaving slowly. She said goodbye to most people and went upstairs to shower. She trusted mikey would show the rest of them out. She stopped down to nothing stepping into the shower. She turned it on warm and closed her eyes leaning her head back letting the warm water drip over her body relaxing the muscles.
  She heard the door open and peaked out making sure it was her boyfriend and not a wondering person. It was indeed her lover. "Hey. What's is everyone gone?" She asked watching as he himself stripped down.
  "Yeah the house is just us. Now get out of the shower love. I have some things to gift you." He whispered softly opening a towel for her to step into. She smiled turning off the shaker and stepping out. She smiled walking forward holding up her arms as the man dried her off.
  "Lay down on the bed. I'll be there soon." He said softly watching as she walked to their shared bedroom. He smirked getting himself cleaned up a bit before walking back out. Seeing her fingers deep inside of herself already caused his cock to throb. "Fuck lyssa." He groaned walking to her. He grabbed her wrist pulling her fingers out of her and pinning that hand above her head.
"You know the rules baby girl." He whispered softly lowering his head to kiss right above her nipple. "You can't touch yourself like that lyssa. Not when I'm about to fuck you."
Alyssa shivered hearing his words. She let out a whimper as he slipped his own fingers inside of her. "You kill me Mik," she whispered her words barley audible above the sound of his fingers pumping inside of her.
"No, I would never kill you, my love. Just torture a little." He whispered licking her clit a few times. Once he could feel that she was wet enough he leaned over her. He slowly kissed her as he pushed himself deep inside of her. He leaned up pulling her where her bottom half was basically on his lap.
He pushed in further before pulling out and slamming back in. He chewed on his lips as he watched her breast bounce with each thrusts. Alyssa's hands were spread out grasping ahold of the sheets. Her mouth parted barley her mouth not being able to make sounds.
  He wrapping his arms under her thighs hauling her up, pulling her even closer to him. Alyssa's back arched as he somehow went deeper. "There you go my girl." He whispered thrusting up sending his cock in the direction of her g-spot, slamming right into it.
Alyssa cried out pulling on the sheets. Her hips jerked at each thrusts. She knew she was close when her legs started shaking. "Mik- Mik please." She whispered her head feeling light as she got closer and closer. "I know baby. Me too. Just hold on a little longer." He grunted his fingers tightening on her thighs holding her in place as he absolutely destroyed her.
It wasn't too long before both of them hit their high moaning at the same time. Mikey slowly out Alyssa back down on the bed moving the hair out of her face as she laid there panting. He grabbed baby wipes he kept next to the bed to clean her up with. "Let's rest for a bit then I'll run you a bath. That shower earlier was a waste after what we just did." He teased kissing her temple gently.