Bio

Name: (Y) (L)

Age: 23

Gender: Male

Hight: 7'8

Looks: Tall and Muscular via his constant swimming. Long (H/C) hair that is styled like Otto Apocalypse from Honkai Impact 3rd. His ears are replaced by humpback whale fins. He had gentle (E/C) eye's. He wears black diving gear under a (F/C) wool sweaters/cartagena. And (F/C) shorts.

(Art is WIP)

Personality: Playful and a bit childish but also extremely wise and gentle. A gentle giant.

Likes: Swimming, His mom's, his Sumaru friends, marine biology, taking care of people, watching the sun set, Taking care of animals.

Dislikes: Plastic, People littering, Seeing people hurt, bumping his head on doors, being told off.

Vision: Hydro.

Weapon: His body- (aka he do what Heizou do)

Backstory: (Y) grew up in Fontaine for his early years. He was raised by a single mother since his father was killed before he was born. At age 8 his mother remarried to an Inazuman Woman. And they moved there soon after. He was raised in Inazuma until he one day got lost at sea. He then swam into Sumaru waters with a pod of Humpback Whales. There he wrote his mom's a letter and started to go to school there as a Marine Biologist.

He has recently gone back to Inazuma for his graduation project while it is in the Vision Hunt Decree to see his mother's.

(A/N) this story starts in Inazuma just shortly after Lumine and Pinmon meet Ayaka where there was rumors of a giant monster heading in land from the coast and disappeared into a house.