Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

[TIME SKIP]

I got used to the creature, he would always give me headpats and sometimes he would touch me, he wasn't so scary anymore and he didn't harm me.My friend never responded me, that was sad.

When I go to work, he would fk be there, always reminding me things I forget.

I may be wondering, can others see him? the answer is no, only me.

One day, something shocked me, I was on my way to someone's house to exorcise the demon that was inside a adolescents body called Yasha, the parents promised me a lot of money so, how can I refuse?

The parents hired another exorcist called Jonathan, so I wasn't alone.

I arrived to a mansion, and went inside the house, their parents were very happy to see me and the other exorcist. They told us that their child was upstairs locked in his room and gave us the key.

I nodded and went upstairs with the other exorcist, going to his room as I felt the demon near me.

I had my stuff included a crucifix in my bag, as I then unlocked the door with a key and saw Yasha, looking at the wall.

"Yasha? we are here to free you from the demon" Jonathan said, as Yasha still didn't move an inch.

"I'm fine guys! what do you mean?" A laugh was heard

"We are not sure, so we'll make-"

"I'm fine!" He then turned his head 90 degrees and his face had a creepy look.

Yasha suddenly stood up and swiftly teleported in front of Jonathan, Jonathan was trembling, as he then took his crucifix and pointed it at Yasha.

Yasha dodged and tried to throw away the crucifix which he failed to. I was stunned, with my eyes wide as I got scared that he will die.

I went to grab my holy water and tried to spray him on the face, but I failed....

"Jonathan! come with me!" I then told him to as he nodded, I went inside of the room and suddenly jumped out the window.

"A-Are you sure about this?-" Jonathan said, but he just sighed, and jumped too while he was being chased by the possessed boy.

"Come on! there's a church near where we can exorcise him!" I then started to run as Jonathan did too, we ran as if our life depended on it.

We arrived at the church, it was empty and a very few people were there, I warned the people what was going on right now, some of them ran and others decided to help me.

When Jonathan came, he expected Yasha to be behind him, but he wasn't there, instead, he appeared on stage.

"You all will DIE!" Yasha then said, as he started to float with a diabolical smile.

"Just in the trap! everyone, put the demon where he belongs!" Yasha looked at me and gasped, as everyone started reciting something in latin as suddenly a circle appeared around him.

The possessed boy started screaming, as suddenly a demon came out of his body, leaving the boy unconscious and falling into the ground. His head and face, it looked so familiar...

Rectangular shape, with the flag of the german empire and 2 small white dots

"Is that...The Reichtangle?! Quick! we have to trap him before he escapes! we have been searching for him for a long time ago, this is our time!" Jonathan suddenly said, as my eyes widened of surprise.

"Wait! let me talk to him, stop this!" This was making me sad.

Reichtangle turned his head to look at me, staring at me with his 2 white dots. "Y/N...." He then said.

"You..Will you leave me if you disappear right now?"

"Indeed"

"Can't you go back?"

"......"

"Nein"

"Y/N..I can stay if you stop this, set me free.."

"I can't! my job is to be a exorcist!"

"I love you, do you love me back? If you do, Set. Me. Free"

"Set me free"

"Set me free Y/N"

"Y/N...."

His voice was making me feel dizzy, as Jonathan panicked and kept telling me to stop listening to him since I could be falling into his trap.

Suddenly, the voices of the people helping us stopped, they looked like statues. Jonathan's eyes widened, as he turned around as a shadow was covering his.

The Reichtangle stood there, intimidating him as he suddenly cut his head open, pushing him away and then looked at you, lifting your hand and touching it gently..

"Let's leave now, Y/N..."

THE END
That's it, no more, I finally finished the story, quite short and lazily made, but I wanted so badly to finish it so here it is.

By the way, Happy spooky month for the those who didn't see my announcement! also soon it's going to be my birthdayyyy! Also it's the creepy pasta month and the month where the FNAF movie is coming out!! And never forget about halloween, time for spooks and trick or treating!

-Story written by fearno or fearlessnxthing