Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack

Start from the beginning

"Good girl!" He then chuckled, god why did he say that- i'm not some dog.

"okay no i'm leaving" I then started stepping back, slowly then walking away but suddenly i heard a shout.

"Get her!" Third Reich then yelled, his guards then quickly going to my way as i then started to run.

oh HELL NAH, in what situation did i just got in HELP. I quickly started to run away as fast as possible, trying to get a hiding spot or a place to mislead them.

Luckily, I lost them, phew, but now I was in trouble and i'm maybe wanted all over the country..

[TIME SKIP]

It was getting late and I wandered around the quiet streets, as I then felt a presence watching me, not again....I tried to ignore it but suddenly I saw like a shadow passing hastily in front of me, making me jump and get scared for a second. I tried to focus who it was but I couldn't.

I saw where the shadow looking thing went, should i go? yeah i should tbh. I went there, I saw that he went into a dark alley, i risked myself and went there, a nasty smell I was able to smell, making me almost puke. I decided to go further and then..saw blood.

Was there a assassination? I quickly went to see the source of the blood, it came from a dumpster, I looked inside, there were many flies which I didn't like at all but well..

I looked shocked, my eyes widened when i suddenly saw a dead body ripped in pieces and the organs were ripped off like an animal, and the sight of her ripped off bloody eyeballs made me almost puke. I quickly closed the dumpster and stepped back, shocked of what i just saw.

I then looked down, and my eyes were wide again, It was a hand without any meat, a pure hand bone that seemed to be that the meat the hand had was ripped off again, there was no blood, only bones and maybe a little of meat, all of that disgusted me.

I quickly ran away and got into another quiet alley. I breathed slowly, calming myself down, trying to get my heartbeat to normal. My heart calmed down but it didn't last long because I saw the same exact shadow passing in front of me again, the shadow doesn't have enough huh??

I then turned my head, looking at the direction the shadow went..I tried to focus again, and that's when I saw an Iron cross that seemed to be placed on the shadows neck. He chuckled...that chuckle..seemed familiar, but it can't be the person i'm thinking right now right??

I stepped back, but suddenly I felt someone lunge at me and then grab me with very strong hands and pulled me very close to the person. I screamed, trying to get away but it wasn't letting me. I looked down, and then saw white gloves and sleeves, it's the Third Reich.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!" I yelled, moving and shaking around but it didn't do anything at all.

"No~" He giggled and then started laughing maniacally, slowly opening his eyes revealing his red eyes that gave a bright red glow.

"Come on! it's not the end of the world if I don't obey you"

"What are you saying hm?"

"You're doing this because I left when I wasn't supposed to right??" I looked confused.

"..., PFFT of course not! Well a part of it but.....You just look...so tasty.."

"What are you now, a cannibal?!"

"Cannibal?! ew no! I just need this!"

He leaned closer to my neck, I could feel his slow yet husky breath and feel how hungry he was right now, all of this gave me shivers down my spine. He then started giving it a good lick, making me suddenly tremble which he answered with a chuckle.

After that chuckle that pissed me, he then started nibbling my neck, making me tremble again and feel weak, I never felt this before so it was a new sensation to experience.

With him holding me extremely tight, he hugged me and placed his hands below my shoulder, grabbing it and then suddenly biting me extremely hard between my neck and shoulder, also closing his eyes. I screamed and groaned of pain, as I felt his sharp fangs pushing deep inside my flesh and felt how he was sucking my blood violently.

I tried to push him away, but no use, he seemed to be extremely strong and he didn't seem to let me go for now. I kept screaming, I slowly felt weak because of the lack of blood, my arms and legs started to tremble and feel weak, as he kept sucking my blood and pushing his fangs deeper inside of me.

He bit me harder, all of this was a complete pain and I couldn't focus on anything but the bite. This was like the end, I breathed slowly trying to calm myself but that slightly didn't work. He pulled away for a second, I quickly went to see what he did to my neck worried. I looked shocked, he left me like a mix of vampire bite and a hickey, and it hurts, I heard him giggle, opening his eyes, his eyes were redder than ever and it gave it a bright glow.

I thought it was the time to quickly pull away and escape, and so i did it but he somehow quickly realised it and pulled me very close to me, our bodies were pressed into each other and there was no way I could escape now...

"Ha! trying to escape huh?! who dares to escape from the führer? who even dares to disobey the führer?!"

"I didn't mean to.."

"I could have sent you immediately for a right punishment but I guess i'll do it myself!"

"What?! I didn't mean to! really! just let me go!" I trembled, scared of what was going to happen next.

"The thing you did can't be forgiven..hehe~"

"Please!..."

He then went to bite me in another spot, even harder this time, the bite seemed to be like a zombie bite and this made me scream loudly. I felt how he sucked my blood like no tomorrow, until I then felt dizzy and slowly started closing my eyes, I didn't care anymore about the pain..

"My sweet little snack, or wait...I should have said whole meal" I heard his voice, and then heard a dark chuckle before I closed my eyes and never opened it again.

He dropped me and then maybe started playing surgery with my body.

THE END
Bad ending ig...Should i do a good ending tho? (instantly disappears now)

-Story written by: Fearno of Fearlessnxthing