1:11 ꨄ︎

"! (𝚈/𝚗) 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎 !"꧁_________________________________꧂

꧁_________________________________꧂

Darkness consumed their sight, their vision bathing in the darkest shades of black with a ringing bell-like sound in their ears. slowly as they gain awareness to their situation they try to open their eyes but get hit with a pounding pain in the back of their head making them close again as they furrow their eyebrows.

They slowly try again to open their eyes and try to adjust to the light above them. They see a weirdly shaped rock with holes that exit the light that it holds above them, attached to a red fleshy ceiling.

Confused by the sight you begin checking your surroundings worriedly, you were laying on the same red fleshy material that the ceiling is made out of, baskets of lava not too far away, some weird... Pig like? Creatures who walk on two legs, you can even see some of them talking though their far away they also seem to be in a village, and finally a book that's next to you.

After a few seconds of looking around and noticing a book, you decide to pick it up and open it, the page texture seemed rough, and as you flipped through the pages you realise the amazing realisation that!... Its in another language.

Disappointed, yet still you hold on to the book, why was it next to you? Actually why are you here? Why where you passed out on the ground with no memory of coming to this weird place? Its better to keep it with you, anything that can help you find out what happened is valuable. You hope the book can provide some clues to you.

You brush a hand at the back of your head and catch flakes of blood caught in your hair from your injury.. It's only now that you notice your injury and see flakes of blood caught in your hair. You start to wonder how long you've been passed out and why you're in this weird world.

As you sit there, trying to make sense of your weird surroundings, you realize that you're probably going to need a lot of help to figure out what happened and find your way back to your original world.

You shakily try to get up, your knees reminding you of your grandma's.
you slowly start to walk with your knees popping, and feeling weak. i need to get out of here.. Can i even get out? You thought feeling concerned

As you continue walking slowly and make a turn you stop and bask in the sight of a beautifully built fortress. You stand there for a minutes waitt.. Lava...red flooring and ceiling... A fortress... Weird glowly rock.. And pig creatures?... Is- is this the nether? You Thought

But- but that wouldn't make sense! Why would i be in minecraft? Im probably sleeping and dreaming this whole thing i mean there no wa- stopping their thoughts is a fire ball hitting the wall next to them.

They immediately wip their body to the source only to see a floating white creature with.. Tentacles perhaps? Attached to the bottom of its body, and its making weird sounds ...okay this is definitely minecraft- They watch in shock as the ghast charges up another fireball.