Brother Wang said with a smile: "Haha, I scared you."

Huang Yue nodded with lingering fear.

Jing Ran's eyes were fixed: "There is an enchantment around the channel."

Brother Wang praised: "Brother Jing, do you know how to form formations?"

Jing Ran smiled and said, "I know a thing or two."

Brother Wang said: "You don't need to worry, the waterway was opened by the formation master of the city lord's mansion, and the monsters below the eighth level cannot break through. Our village is located in a remote place, and there are no high-level monsters running rampant."

Xie Yun turned his head and sighed: "Your city master really knows how to make money."

Brother Wang laughed: "The city lord is a powerful person. Although the waterway is expensive, since the waterway is protected, very few people die on the way."

Xie Yun smiled, after all, it was for making money.

However, Xie Yun admired this way of making money, and unknowingly, he changed a lot towards this stingy city lord.

After rushing all the way for two months, they arrived at Crescent Town.

Xie Yun once again realized the benefits of being a god-man resident.

The fare of three hundred divine stones was reduced to one hundred. There were four of them in total, and they saved a total of eight hundred divine stones. This was a considerable sum for the ascension monks.

Entering the city costs fifty god stones.

The living fee is one hundred god stones.

Rent a house, buy things, pay taxes, all at the price of local residents, without additional fees.

Chen Zheng laughed so hard that he couldn't close his mouth from ear to ear.

Huang Yue heaved a sigh of relief. The local residents did not spend much money, and he could use the saved sacred stones to buy pills and practice hard.

After the few people entered the city, they immediately went through all the formalities.

Then, Xie Yun came directly to guide and asked him to help introduce a house with a pavement.

Three thousand divine stones for one month.

Huang Yue and Chen Zheng felt heartaches for a while, but they immediately cheered up when they thought of the saved expenses.

To open a shop in a town, one must obtain the permission of the mayor.

The so-called license is actually a tax.

There are two ways to pay taxes, one is to pay five thousand divine stones at once, and the other is to calculate according to the share.

Huang Yue was heartbroken. Taxes were more expensive than renting a house.

Chen Zheng was frowning. Brother Xie chose to pay five thousand divine stones. What if the business was not good? He was worried that after paying taxes and rent in a month, they would be destitute.

However, it was clear that his worries were unnecessary.

A small shop opened quietly.

The price of aphrodisiac wine has increased, and a bottle of Fifty God Stone.

Huang Yue had already contacted some regular customers in the town. On the day of the opening, all the one hundred aphrodisiac wines on display were all sold out.