Gu Yan said that silence is golden. Compared with Qinghuang's treatment, he is so happy.

Emperor Qing hated his teeth so much that he lost his composure long ago. He watched Xie Yun finish his conversation, smiled at the commander of the imperial guard, and said, "It's a very important matter. Let's talk about it when everyone comes together."

The commander of the imperial guard wanted to take them down. However, after weighing the strength of both sides, he decided to wait until the reinforcements arrived before taking them all together.

Obviously, he has no chance.

The secret conversation between Xie Yun and the two imperial guards has spread.

Xie Yun repeated his old tricks and instigated rebellion against the imperial guards again.

After the arrival of the reinforcements, Xie Yun waited for a while, procrastinating for some time, waiting for them to finish talking, and suddenly started to attack, capturing all the imperial guards from the upper realm in one fell swoop.

I wanted to kill people on the spot.

"etc---"

A Martial Emperor with a blank expression suddenly stopped him.

Seeing that he didn't talk much, Xie Yun immediately understood in his heart that Hong Guo's prohibition did not allow them to talk too much.

After absorbing the seal stone again, Xie Yun could control the medicine garden space more freely. It took an hour to lift all the restrictions on everyone.

It was only then that Xie Yun realized that due to the destruction of the Qing Palace, these people who came down from the upper realm had an extra life card left in the palace. As long as they die or any accident occurs, the life card will be displayed. Therefore, they cannot be killed now.

"Despicable--"

"How dare you rebel--"

Jing Ran frowned, and threatened fiercely: "Speak again, and I'll cut off your tongues."

"..."

The person who yelled just now is dumb. However, there are some exceptions. This is a tough guy. However, it turns out that tough guys usually don't end up.

"I fought hard with you--"

"boom---"

Before he blew himself up, Xie Yun kicked him out, locked his dantian, did not abolish his cultivation, but cut off all his hands and feet.

Then, Xie Yun locked the other people's cultivation. Seeing their angry eyes, he smiled lightly and said, "Don't blame me. He was disobedient and blew himself up first. Don't worry, Emperor Qing is alive and well, and you won't die. When I finish my work, I will send you back. Don't make trouble. If you make trouble again, I can't guarantee that you will be safe."

These imperial guards from the upper realm calmed down and glared at Emperor Qing one after another. They always felt that Emperor Qing had betrayed them. Otherwise, how could the Qing Kingdom have suffered a crushing defeat, and how could they have lost so quickly.

Qinghuang felt resentful in his heart, and knew that Xie Yun was trying to bring hatred to him, but unfortunately, he dared not refute at all now.

Xie Yun handed everyone over to Duan Zhenghao to take care of them.

A rebellion that destroyed the royal family of the Hong Kingdom unfolded quietly.

The feelings in Jing Lan's heart were mixed. Even though he thought his son was fine, after all, his son was married and would live with Xie Yun for the rest of his life.