Plot Outline

This story revolves around two characters, Rishita and Shiva. Both belong to different families, but their dads are business partners.

Story starts from their childhood.

One day, Janardhan Seth (Rishita's dad) makes some mistakes in their business, leading to an argument between Darshan Pandya (Shiva's dad) and Janardhan Seth that escalates to an extreme level.

After a few days, tragedy strikes when Rishita's family gets into a devastating accident, leaving her as the sole survivor while the rest of her family perishes.

Darshan arrives at the accident location and quickly sends Rishita to the hospital for urgent treatment. Witnessing her heartbreaking loss and realizing she has no surviving family members, He makes a compassionate decision - he decides to adopt Rishita, offering her a new home and a loving family.

After adopting Rishita, Shiva's family brings her home. However, Rishita is haunted by memories of the heated argument between her dad and Shiva's dad, leading her to believe that Shiva's dad is responsible for her family's tragedy. Fueled by this belief, she starts behaving poorly with Shiva's family. As a result, Shiva's parents shift their attention towards Rishita, causing Shiva to develop a dislike towards her.

Will Rishita and Shiva's
misunderstanding come to an end? Can they become good friends or siblings? To find out, read 'Siblings: Not by Blood'.

_

I had been wanting to write a FF on Rishita and Shiva for a long time, so today, I finally started writing it.

Idk if everyone will like my Siblings concept or not.But hope you'll like it.

Thanka for reading