This pregnancy of Jing Ran was relatively smooth, but as the fetus got bigger and bigger, Jing Ran's body became more and more tired. The fetus is a greedy kid, absorbing the energy of the mother's body all the time. Because, if it weren't for the nourishment of the spiritual fruit every day, it might have started to go backwards now.

Compared with the leisure time of the two, Fang Heng has been very busy in the past two months. While resisting the temptations of all parties, he also has to clean up the mess for Fifth Brother. Xie Yun finally saw what it means to make heaven and earth, Fifth Brother His behavior style is hard to describe in words, thanks to Miss Fang doting on him so much.

However, Xie Yun had to admit that Fifth Brother lived a carefree and unrestrained life.

"Seventh brother, seventh brother--" Xie Zheng was elated, and ran to their yard excitedly.

Xie Yun raised her eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

Xie Zheng held back his smile, gloated and said, "Haha, I knew Xie Xue must be the root of the disaster. There was news from the Chen family that six descendants of the Chen family died yesterday. It is said that it was Xie Xue's handwriting. Poisonous woman's heart, do you want to go and have a look?"

Xie Yun was surprised, she didn't expect Xie Xue to be so extreme.

Xie Zheng sighed: "Although I don't like her, at most I bully and bully her, and I never thought of killing her. Recently, she has a bad life, and I didn't go to Chenhou's mansion. Who would have thought she would?" Suicide."

Xie Yun thought for a moment and said, "Go and have a look."

Since he lived in Fanghou's mansion, Xie Xue didn't send anyone to bother him. Xie Yun is quite satisfied with this. Some things can only be seen if he is willing to give them, but not whether others want them. Xie Xue is sensible, and Xie Yun is not I mind helping her out, but if she wants to make progress, she should be done with her affection.

With a clear face, Xie Zheng said contemptuously, "I knew you were hard-talked and soft-hearted."

Xie Yun smiled lightly and said, "She will fall into today's situation, after all, it has something to do with me."

Xie Zheng was disdainful, and said with a sneer, "It's none of your business, you saved Chen Tianlang's life, could it be that you saved the wrong one?"

Half a year ago, Xie Yun rescued Chen Tianlang smoothly. Later, something happened in the secret realm, Chen Tianlang was seriously injured, and the empowerment method hurt his foundation. He was disheartened, and he didn't want to continue exploring the secret realm. That's it.

The exit of the secret realm was opened ahead of time, and Chen Tianlang was the first to come out of the secret realm. At that time, others only laughed at him as useless, and Xie Xue also blamed his son for not knowing how to seize the opportunity.

However, with the collapse of the secret realm, only eighteen people survived. Chen Tianlang stabbed the hornet's nest. His life is a kind of original sin. Why is Chen Tianxuan, who was cultivated by the family, dead, but he is still alive? The nineteen heirs of the Chen family, He died completely, why didn't he die.

It was also at this time that Xie Xue found out that the Chen family actually used the method of empowerment to improve their son's cultivation. Her husband also agreed with this matter. Her son was abolished, and his cultivation would never stop at Martial Soul. The status of mother and son plummeted. Xie Xue was not reconciled, and wanted to ask for an explanation, but after being frustrated again and again, Xie Xue understood that their mother and son are now the thorn in the eyes of the Chen family.