But what phantom didn't say, of course he wouldn't say that he was short of breath, Xie Yun was a little happy, the space artifact is so powerful, and the two treasures he chose also have space attributes, so I don't know if they can travel through space. In this case, they will leave Hengwu in the future On the mainland, it may be much easier.

Knowing the news she wanted to know, Xie Yun said patiently, "Where is the exit?"

Xuying is not happy anymore. It is his good fortune to talk to him by himself. This person wants to leave several times. He hasn't finished showing off yet.

Xie Yun's eyes flashed, and he hurriedly said: "We left earlier, you can go back earlier, your master must miss you very much, you don't want him"

Xu Ying immediately became happy, nodded and said: "You are right, the master must miss me, so I won't talk to you, a humble mortal. There is a teleportation array on the thirteenth floor, and I will send you there now."

With a wave of Xuying's hand, Xie Yun's figure disappeared instantly.

"Father---"

"Father---"

"Uncle Seven--"

Twelve people suddenly appeared in a huge room, and a complicated formation was engraved in the room.

"You've actually been promoted to a nine-star martial artist-" Qin Sui exclaimed, it's unbelievable. When we first met, Xie Yun was clearly a two-star martial artist. It's only been a while before he was promoted to a nine-star martial artist.

Jing Ran showed concern. He grabbed Xie Yun's hand and looked at it carefully. He felt that Xie Yun's aura seemed to have changed. He was less sloppy and more murderous.

Seeing his wife and children, Xie Yun's expression gradually became gentle, and he said, "I've been fighting all the way in martial arts, so my body is inevitably stained with blood."

Si Yi asked curiously, "How many floors have you killed in martial arts?"

Xie Yun didn't answer, but smiled slightly and said, "Congratulations, brother-in-law, for being promoted to the rank of martial artist."

Si Yi sighed: "Oh, it's not worth mentioning. I couldn't go up on the eleventh floor. I didn't pass the martial arts killing poke. I really couldn't bear my temper. However, I learned a lot of spells, and the harvest was pretty good. "

Xie Yun said: "Someone has already broken through the barrier downstairs, we should leave as soon as possible, lest we run into other people later."

Jing Ran looked around, narrowed his eyes slightly, and said happily, "This is the teleportation array."

Xie Yun changed his words without principle: "If you like, you can study it. The people downstairs have only broken into the fourth floor. It will take a lot of time to go up to the thirteenth floor."

Jing Ran nodded: "Let's put the spirit stone in first, and then activate the teleportation array directly."

Xie Yun took out the storage bag and added a total of 100,000 spirit stones. The teleportation array lighted up with white light, and then there was a response. Xie Yun secretly guessed that the connection between the experience tower and the different space may be different from the connection outside. Otherwise, the experience tower can send them out directly, so there is no need for such trouble, one hundred thousand spirit stones is not a small sum, no wonder the teleportation array was lost in Hengwu Continent, it is really too much consumption.

Jing Ran unfolded his innate supernatural powers and carefully observed the lines of the teleportation array.

Xie Yun didn't bother, and turned to look at Xie Shu. Xie Bo felt a little satisfied. Xie Shu had advanced two ranks and was now a five-star warrior, while Xie Bo was an eight-star warrior. There has been a great deal of growth.