Reaction.: 2nd day of school

Start from the beginning

Ichinose was red as a tomato. At this I decided make her blush harder.

Ayanokouji.: Just name the time and place and I promise that we will be there!

Ichinose.: what are you saying Ayanokouji-kun?

Koenji.: T-rex boy got a waifu!

2nd year boys.: Hahaha!

It seems that Tomatonose fainted at this. Maybe I don't even need that Harem Giude book.

*After all people arrive*

*Time =8:50*

Class is about to begin in ten minites. Most, if not all people arrived to class. Good, they learnt some school manners in middle school.

I was talking to Ichinose and that Kanzaki guy, if I heard his name correctly.

Everybody was talking with there newly made friends or playing on there phones (probably playing angry birds or something).

Adults.: I feel like I became older just now.

*Does anyone here remembers the good old days when we played angry birds?* *they can't hear this!*

We were all waiting for the teacher to arrive, nothing out of the ordinary.

As the time went by the class began but with no teacher. Something must have happened!

After 20 minutes the teacher arrived. WTF took her that long?

???(Chie).: Ohh! Sowwy my stewdets! I shwud hava lisened to her abut the beew!

Kamuro.: You love beer too?

Sae.: Did you get drunk again?

Anos quickly ran up to her, grabbed her and threw her out of the classroom?

Sae.: W Anos

Anos.: didn't you read the sign on the door I put up? NO DRUNK PEDOPHILES ALLOWED!

Chie.: Hey!

Ayanokouji.: He just described your entire existence. What's the big deal?

Kanzaki.: Not gonna lie, that was a good one Ayanokouji.

Chie.: You guys are so mean!

It's indeed true that he put up a sign that said this but I never expected him do something like this to thoose who didn't obeyed his sign.

Some of our classmates were shocked by his actions. But a sudden laugh from Kurumi changed this. Everybody too, started laughing at the scene.

Since it's a 100% that nobody will teach this class we closed the door and started speaking to eachother yet again.

Hopefuly this won't cause any trouble to the class but it seems nobody cared about this so why should I?

*After the other classes were over and only the DAILY homeroom was left*

Ike.: They can see the hottest teacher in the school daily? I'm so jealous!

Kushida.: Even I hate you now Ike!

Ike.: Kushida-chan! NOOOO!

Past Anos's pov.:

1st class will be with Chie huh? Well let's put a sign up for her just in case.

Sae.: it seems like he knew about her.

Manabu.: agreed

Okay that didn't work! She still entered the classroom and spoke like she was drunk too!