“So, what do you think Mr. Aizawa, will you go out with my dad?” Eri said with a cute innocent face. Aizawa was now stuck not knowing what to say. Eri chuckled and took her last bit of her Ice cream, leaving, not before saying, “I’ll be waiting for an answer!”

Izuku and Aizawa looked to Eizabeth who was giggling with Ice cream on her face and hands, making Aizawa and Izuku laugh.

Izuku stood up and picked Elizabeth up. “You got Ice cream all over your face, cupcake.” Izuku said, making Elizabeth giggle. Izuku sat Elizabeth on the counter beside the sink.

Izuku got a cloth and wet the cloth with the water from the tap, before bending down a little to get to Elizabeth's level.

Aizawa was watching Izuku and when Izuku bent he couldn't help, but blush a little. Elizabeth looked at Aizawa and giggled. Izuku finished cleaning Elizabeth and set her down. Elizabeth ran off giggling. Izuku shook his head and threw the cloth into the sink. 

Izuku grabbed his kids bowls from the table and put them in the sink, before he sat down beside Aizawa again with a little sigh.

“Sorry about that, they have been wanting me to get into a relationship for a while.” Izuku said, making Aizawa chuckle. “It’s all good, how was America?” Aizawa asked, making Izuku shocked. “I watch the news, you saved a plane from crashing a while ago.” Aizawa said, making Izuku blush. ‘Cute’ Aizawa thought. “Ah, yeah. America was good, I missed it here, but I had fun in America with the kids.” Izuku said, smiling.

It was an awkward silence after that, until Izuku spoke.

“How have you been?” Izuku asked, “I have been good, it would have been nice if you told me you were leaving.” Aizawa said, sighing. “I’m sorry, I didn’t want to think twice on leaving, because you're the only one that could have..” Izuku cut himself off, blushing with a little, while taking a sip of his coffee.

“So, you did liked me back, back then?” Aizawa asked. “I-I did, I only left because Eri was so young and being a hero with a younger kid, having no one else to watch her properly, because Eri was a big target back then. You didn’t scare me off when you uh k-kissed me.” Izuku said, blushing, looking down at his coffee. Aizawa was surprised a little and looked at the red Izuku. Aizawa chuckled a little.

“That’s good to hear and I understand why you left, but I thought for a while it was my fault you left.” Aizawa said, Izuku looked up at Aizawa who was looking at Izuku.
“Then that’s you being stupid, I liked the kiss.” Izuku said, before blushing at what he said and looked away. Aizawa chuckled a little at that, “That’s good, now about what you kids were talking about.” Aizawa said, making Izuku’s face go more red. But turned to Aizawa anyway.

Aizawa finished his coffee in one sip and looked at Izuku.

“Would you like to be mine?” Aizawa asked, making Izuku blush harder. “Why did you say it like that!?” Izuku asked, Aizawa chuckled. “Is that a yes?” Aizawa asked, Izuku looked away a little and nodded. “Good.”

Izuku picked up Aizawa’s cup and his own and walked to the sink. Aizawa got up and hugged Izuku from behind. Aizawa wrapped his hands around Izuku’s waist and laid his head on Izuku’s shoulder, making Izuku blush deep red as he washed the dishes. Izuku dryed his hands afterwards.

Aizawa let go of Izuku and they sat down on the couch beside eachother. Izuku looked at the hallway and saw his kids jumping with joy silently screaming, while Eri was holding a sign that had the words AiDeku.

Izuku chuckled and taped Aizawa’s shoulder and pointed at the hallway. He chuckled what he saw, “Whatch ya'll doing?” Izuku asked, making them freeze and scoot to their rooms slowly, but James did slip on his butt and crawled the rest of the way.

When their doors closed, Izuku and Aizawa laughed wholeheartedly. “That was cute.” Izuku said, “Not as cute as you.” Aizawa flirted, making Izuku chuckle with a blush.

Izuku looked at the hallway and saw the kids peck through there doors. Izuku cocked a brow, making them shut the door quickly. Izuku shook his head and chuckled. Izuku turned to Aizawa, who smirked and winked. Izuku blushed a little at that.

Aizawa looked at Izuku's emerald green eyes and instantly pulled Izuku into his lap facing him. He kissed Izuku. Izuku heard a camera flash, now knowing why he winked. Izuku chuckled during the kiss, making Aizawa know that he was caught.

Izuku pulled away and laid his head on Aizawa’s chest and looked outside and looked at the rain. ‘The rain looks pretty with the lightning, WAIT! RAIN! LIGHNING!’

Izuku stood up and ran to the window. “Looks like I’m staying the night.” Aizawa said, smirking a little. “I guess, so.” Izuku said, Izuku went down the stairs and locked the door and went back up the stairs.