Chapter 38: Trouble Helix

Beginne am Anfang

(Link artist: https://www.deviantart.com/rzgmon200/art/Into-the-Omniverse-Parasitoa-814785439)

Parasitoa jumped down to Azmuth's palm, and the scientist brought him to Xlr8. He put the red alien down on the floor and fiddled with the Nemetrix, reverting the alien back to Y/n. The boy proceed to hit the Omnitrix and reverted Xlr8 back to Ben.

"Aw man! Fun is over!" Ben complained.

"Thank goodness." Max sighed in relief.

"It's been so long I almost forgot what you look like, doofus." Gwen sneered, and Ben insulted her by sticking his tongue out. "Oh, now I recognize you."

Max leaded the kids out at the lab's entrance.

"Sit quietly." Max placed the boys down on a chair. "I need a word with Azmuth. Girls, Groot, watch them."

Gwen cheered in excitement while Ciel kept glaring at Y/n ever since he came out from the pyramid. Max reentered the lab, leaving the kids outside.

"So, what have you been doing here with Azmuth?" Ciel asked Y/n.

"Why I feel like I'm being interrogated?" Y/n inquired.

"Cuz you're gone for a month!"

"Fair enough." Y/n shrugged. "Azmuth took me cuz he needs to check on the Nemetrix's effect."

"Didn't you already solve that problem?" Ben asked.

"Not entirely." Y/n clarified, piquing his friends' interest. "Turns out, the Nemetrix was not just enhancing my physical ability but my brain, too thanks to this particular alien."

He dialed the Nemetrix and showed his friends the silhouette of Razorbeak.

"Razorbeak, or Omnivoracious is what the Galvans called it, was the natural predator of Galvans. They had high intelligence, as they were the only predator the Galvans were unable to outwit and defeat with their small size." Y/n narrated. "Fortunately, the Omnivoracious extinct million years of go due to meteor fall and extreme climate change. In short, they are dinosaurs to the Galvans."

"So, he took you and you helped him with his project cuz you have another brain growing in your head?" Gwen asked.

"You could say that." Y/n replied. "So, for the past 2 Galvan weeks, I worked under Azmuth's wing, learning alien tech and languages, made my first invention and helping his current project."

Y/n reached into his pocket and pulled out his invention to show it to his friends.

"Woah, what is that?" Ben asked as the light from the device reflected in his eyes

"I called it the Arc reactor." Y/n introduced. "This device could generate an 8 Gj/s of pure and clean energy. Safer and more stable than the Sub-energy."

"Y/n, do you have any idea of what you just did?" Gwen asked with surprise expression. "You just solved the world energy crisis!"

"Yes, I did." Y/n bounced the reactor in the air and snatched it.