Winds of Change: Fujin

Start from the beginning

(Fujin and Revenant Jade fight. Fujin wins using his uppercut.)

(Fujin walks over to Shang Tsung, Circe, Nightwolf, Sindel, Ace, and Amora.)

Shang Tsung: "Cetrion must be on her way."
Nightwolf: "Sindel, Amora, Circe, and I will occupy her. You three get the Crown."

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Ace walks ahead of Fujin and Shang Tsung, as they both talk.)

Fujin: "I must ask, Sorcerer... How long before you betray us?"

(Shang Tsung chuckles.)

Shang Tsung: "I find your lack of faith amusing."

(Fujin then stops the both of them.)

Fujin: "When it happens, we will be ready."

(Fujin then goes to walk in front of him, with Shang Tsung following behind.)

(Ace is already going to grab the Crown that was in the Chamber, as Fujin and Shang Tsung walk to where he's at.)

Jax: "Do me a favor, Ace, and take one giant step back."

(Jax says coming into view, with Noob Saibot beside him.)

Jax: "You two as well, Sorcerer and Fujin. Makes sense we meet again down here."

(He says as Fujin walks over to the other side of Shang Tsung getting ready to fight Bi-Han.)

(Bi-Han, meanwhile, created a Shadow figure so Ace wouldn't be left out and get a chance to fight. Ace seeing this goes next to Fujin, and gets ready to fight a Noob clone.)

Jax: "Where you caged me up, beat me with an inch of my life. The hell if I ain't gonna return the favor."
Shang Tsung: "Always so generous..."

(Jax takes one last puff from his cigar and throws it at Shang Tsung. He dodges, but then gets punched in the face by Jax.)

(Jax and Shang Tsung start fighting hand to hand.)

(Ace and the Noob clone start fighting hand to hand, as well as Fujin and Noob Saibot.)

(Noob Saibot shoots a shadow blast at Fujin, then gets up. He summons a portal in the ground. He summons another Shadow clone that helps drag Fujin into the portal. Noob Saibot successfully gets Fujin in the portal and it's about to close, when Fujin uses his wind to fly out, and lands in front of Noob Saibot.)

Fujin: "A new trick, Bi-Han? Amusing, but insufficient."
Noob Saibot: "You lost to me at your temple, Fujin. Now, Kronika has made me even stronger."
Fujin: "You did not win that fight. You ran away."

(Fujin and Noob Saibot fight. Fujin wins using his grab.)

Fujin: "You should've fled this fight too."

(Ace is fighting the Noob clone. Ace dodges the punch, then grabs the clones arm, and throws him. He gets his Sword and goes to throw it, when the clone disappears. He looks at Fujin, then looks Bi-Han on the ground.)

Ace: "Well it was fun while it lasted..."
Fujin: "Get the crown. I've got them."

(Ace nods, and walks over to the crown.)

(Over at Shang Tsung and Jax, they are still fighting, with Jax clearly not being on the same level with him. Shang Tsung summons a fiery Snake, and it wraps around Jax. It's starts taking his soul. Fujin quickly uses his wind to knock Shang Tsung away from Jax, and Jax is then freed.)