My girl tried to cook the best that she can and i really appreciated it. Her burnt baked mussels and salted pasta are still the best dish i've ever tasted!

"How was it babe ka? Are you still good?" she checked on me.

"Yes i am! It's so yummy baby, gheng mak!" i said complimenting her.
.
.
.
"LIAR! Hmmpp it taste so bad and not edible to eat." she said pouting.

Aww she's too cute when she did this.

I gently pulled her and made her sit in my lap.

And i hugged her comfortably.

"Baby, whatever it taste as long as you cook it i will eat still coz i know you made it for me with love. Don't sulk at me please?" i uttered giving small kisses on her shoulder.

She faced me staring like a child.

"Okay ka teerak. Promise i will learn it soon so i can cook delicious meal for you next time." she said and i pecked on her lips.

The cold breeze is giving us romantic vibes as i wrapped her in my arms and savour this moment of us together.

It's so peaceful whenever Belle is with me.
All my worries were washed away instantly and she's the only one who really can heal my heart.

Some moments has passed..

"Ahm baby let's go to bed now? I'm quite sleepy." i told her.

"Awww. Okay babe ka." her answer.

"We have a photo shoot for magazine later so we need to rest." i even said and she got surprised.

"Photo shoot?" she asked in confusion.

I smiler at her holding her face.

"Yes baby. You know after the presscon a lot of advertising agency and fashion brands have contacted the company to pick us as their endorsers. It will be a great opportunity for us, for you because you will be recognized by many." i said to her.

And she smiled back.
Looking at her being happy, melts my heart.

"I even think i'm still dreaming but it is true. And here i am reaching my dreams with you. I'm so happy." she said and she pulled me for a hug.

"Thank you babe ka for this!" she uttered.

"No, i've done nothing. You are receiving good things because you're talented." i respond.

I am so proud of this simple achievements of her and many many more to come.

~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Photo Shoot

We came here at the venue with our managers and now getting ourselves ready for the shoot.

Belle is not yet done with her make up so i thought of taking some pictures and clips of her to post on our social media.

"Sawatdee ka tua lek. Auugghh suaaaayyy!" i uttered as i'm focusing the camera to her.

"Sawatdee thook kohn" her greetings with her smile.

My faen is really so beautiful.

We gonna shoot sporty vibes today for a clothing brand so it's an outdoor themed.

"Ready FrinBelle? We're starting now." the staff informed us and so we joined them there.

They're taking many shots of different angles, gladly belle is good with this.